𝐢. royal coronation

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻   ▎
CHAPTER ONE ─── royal coronation

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽▎𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻   ▎CHAPTER ONE ─── royal coronation

──── 𝖥𝖫𝖠𝖲𝖧𝖡𝖠𝖢𝖪; 𝖠𝖲𝖦𝖠𝖱𝖣, 𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖸 𝖸𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖲 𝖠𝖦𝖮

           A LONG TIME ago, a time when the royal family of Asgard held all the peace of the land, Odin, the King, was telling his two sons about their history and attempted to teach the two brothers to value peace above war while dealing with all of their enemies.

Of course, the brothers both handled the truth very differently. Thor, the eldest, was always very direct and sometimes maybe even a little arrogant while Loki, simply listened to the tales their father told them.

On their way to Odin's treasure room, the King continued telling the story, ''Once, mankind accepted a simple truth, that they were not alone in this universe. Some worlds man believed to be home to their gods.'' Odin told them as they walked down the steps, both Thor and Loki were trying to keep up with their father as they walked a little behind him. ''Others, they knew to fear. From a realm of cold and darkness came the Frost Giants, threatening to plunge the mortal world into a new ice age. But humanity would not face this threat alone.''

''Our armies drove the Frost Giants back into the heart of their own world. The cost was great. In the end, their king fell. And the source of their power was taken from them. With the last great war ended, we withdrew from the other worlds and returned home to the Realm Eternal, Asgard Here we remain as a beacon of hope, shining out across the stars.'' Odin continued as they walked down the long hallway of the treasure room to the casket that had been stolen from the Frost Giants.

''And though we have fallen into man's myths and legends, it was Asgard and its warriors that brought peace to the universe. But the day will come when one of you will have to defend that peace.'' The King finished the story, glancing between his two sons for a moment before he noticed the curious look on the raven-haired boy's face.

''Do the Frost Giants still live?'' Loki asked as he took a step forward to his father, however, before Odin could answer his youngest son question, a very energetic Thor cut into the conversation, ''When I'm king, I'll hunt the monsters down and slay them all! Just as you did, father.'' The blonde said with full confidence.