𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻   ▎
prologue

           SYN ODINDOTTIR, THE twin sister of Loki Odinson

SYN ODINDOTTIR, THE twin sister of Loki Odinson. Light brown eyes, dark brown locks, extremely pale from nature, beautiful, yet unpredictable. One of Asgards' strongest warriors and the goddess of watchfulness, truth and doorways.

Syn was a girl who was described as mysterious, strong, brave, fierce, and cold, but also misunderstood and maybe even a little mischief.

The god of mischief and lies and the goddess of watchfulness, truth and doorways. Opposite from each other and yet, they could be very alike in personality. They could have their differences and disagreements, but Syn and Loki were inseparable.

Syn and Loki shared a special bond with each other, giving them the power to enter each other's mind and sensing each other's emotions which was not always a positive thing, but it also made them feel like they always had each other no matter what.

Of course, she and Thor were also very close, she loved them both deeply. Thor was always the protective big brother who wanted to keep his younger sister out of harm even when she could look after herself, seeing she was one of the strongest warriors Asgard had ever known and could easily kick his ass if she wanted to.

Syn is the fourth child of King Odin and Queen Frigga and the younger sister of Hela (who was left out if the picture and from who the siblings didn't even know she existed until later) Thor and Loki, but in truth, Syn was born on Jotunheim as the daughter of the Frost Giant King, Laufey. Small and weak for a Frost Giant, Syn was abandoned by her father in a temple with her twin brother, being left to die.

In 965 A.D, not long after the war between the Giants and the Asgardians ended, Syn and Loki were found by King Odin. Adopting the twins and using sorcery to alter their appearances to make them appear to be Asgardians, Odin raised Syn and Loki and his biological son, Thor, with his wife Frigga and as years went by the three siblings were inseparable, but not without some good sibling rivalry.

• • •

Both of Syn's brothers were told they were meant to be King of Asgard, only one of them would be able to take the throne while Syn didn't even want anything to do with the throne or Thor and Loki's rivalry.

However, Thor's eagerness to fight those who wronged Asgard or any other beast from across the Nine Realms grew. He assumed he would be on the right side of fighting until the end of the world.

He was born to be a king, the whole court knew it. Anyone who looked at him knew it. The gods could not hand-crafted a more obvious model of kingship than Thor, blond and broad and fast and strong without trying while Loki was the scraps of his silhouette, thin and pale, with a black hair that hung flat to the nape of his neck, where it flipped into an unflattering curl.