𝐱𝐯. homecoming

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 ▎
CHAPTER FIFTEEN ─── homecoming

           MOMENTS AFTER THE Invasion ended, time had passed by, the Chitauri were defeated just as the twins in their plans to take over earth

MOMENTS AFTER THE Invasion ended, time had passed by, the Chitauri were defeated just as the twins in their plans to take over earth. Loki crawled onto the stair, looking like a piece of sh*t rag doll. His face had a few cuts and bruises while an extreme pain went through his body after he had gotten 'Hulk Smashed'.

He took a few deep breaths as he tried to sense Syn with his magic, but quickly came out black as he didn't feel her, which was both frustrating and concerning. Only, it took him a few more seconds to realize she had lost consciousness and was defeated, just as he was. They had failed in their task and in taking over Midgard, slightly fearing for the consequences.

Although, Loki also felt the hold that the scepter had over his mind fade away, The Other had lost his control over him. The young god summoned all of his strength to push himself up as he sensed someone behind him, but when he turned, he found the Avengers staring at him, pissed.

As Black Widow held the scepter and Hawkeye aimed an arrow directly at his face, Loki accepted his defeat and smiled to brighten the mood, ''If it's all the same to you. I'll have that drink now.''

The Hulk snorted at him while the others ignored his quiet request of the drink that Tony had offered before and took him into custody. ''Alright, get him on his feet. We can all stand around posing up a storm later.'' Tony commented as he began to walk the other way while Thor moved forward to grab his brother from the ground. ''By the way, where is Witchy?''

''Unconscious in the other room.'' Natasha answered and Steve nodded his head before he walked away to retrieve the younger twin while Loki turned towards the redhead, giving her a harsh glare before Thor slapped a pair of Asgardian power-dampening cuffs around his wrist. He gave his younger brother a disappointed look, but Loki just smirked at him, not showing any emotion, well, not any real emotions at least.

''Who gets the, uh, magic wand?'' She added as she walked around the room with the scepter in hand while Syn's deadly swords were carefully placed inside one of the cases. ''S.T.R.I.K.E. teams coming to secure it.'' Tony retorted before the sound of the elevator doors opening filled their ears.

A cadre of S.T.R.I.K.E. agents led by Alexander Pierce arrived at Stark Tower. Brock Rumlow and Jasper Sitwell arrived on the top floor to intercept the scepter. ''We can take that off your hands.'' Sitwell answered, taking Loki's scepter from Natasha who nodded her head in response, ''By all means. Careful with that thing.''

Steve walked into the room with Syn, her hands handcuffed in front of her as he led her to where Thor stood with Loki. She tried not to stumble on her feet as her mind was pretty dazed by the blast she had received and attempted to adjust to her surrounding and everything that was going on around them.