𝐯𝐢. true intentions

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 ▎
CHAPTER SIX ─── true intentions

           AFTER THEIR TRIP down to Midgard, Loki went to Jotunheim to take care of some business while Syn went back to Asgard

           AFTER THEIR TRIP down to Midgard, Loki went to Jotunheim to take care of some business while Syn went back to Asgard. The god of mischief made his way through the snow of the frozen land, ice crumbling down around him as he made his way to the ice castle. However, as he stepped foot inside, the Jotun King wasn't pleased at all by his presence, ''Kill him.''

Loki scoffed, a wide smirk placed onto his lips as he turned to the king, ''After all I've done for you?''

Laufey sat back in his seat as he stared at the young god in amusement, ''So you're the one who showed us the way into Asgard.'' The Jotun King spoke, his voice filled with realization while Loki just smirked, playing his part in the game he knew best, spinning stories and manipulating to get his way.

Just like Loki didn't want the original Casket-theft plan to succeed, he had no intention of letting this one work either. But obviously, he wasn't going to tell Laufey that.

''That was just a bit of fun, really, but you should thank my sister for that actually. She was the one opening the doorway for you.'' Loki revealed, playing up his hatred of Asgard to convince Laufey and the Jotuns that he was on their side, even when he wasn't. The best lies were those that were those built out of the truth. ''To ruin our brother's big day. And to protect the realm from his idiotic rule for a while longer.''

Laufey was falling for the act of the god and seemed convinced by Loki's statement, ''I will hear you.'' He announced, leaning back in the seat of his throne as he looked down at Loki.

The god of mischief seemed amused and took a step forward, slipping into the true deception, the true lie he came to make. ''I will conceal you and a handful of your soldiers, lead you into Odin's chambers, and you can slay him where he lies.'' Loki proposed, however, the Jotun King thought it was too good to be true and asked, ''Why not kill him yourself?''

Laufey wasn't completely stupid though. He wasn't going into this blind and was trying to figure out why Loki was offering this chance. However, it seemed that the two were aware that the other was manipulating the other, and it was a battle of wits, but even when Laufey might be clever, Loki was in a league of his own alongside Syn.

Loki scoffed, ''I suspect that the Asgardians would not take kindly to a king who had murdered his predecessor.'' He commented, but Laufey still didn't seem convinced so Loki offered something the Jotun king couldn't resist. ''Once Odin is dead, I will return the Casket to you and you can return Jotunheim to all its...'' He looked around him at the ice palace and the Jotuns. ''...Glory.''