𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. water of sight

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 ▎
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN  ─── water of sight

           IN ORDER TO get the Avengers out of harm's way, Clint piloted the Quinjet to a remote location

           IN ORDER TO get the Avengers out of harm's way, Clint piloted the Quinjet to a remote location. With Thor, Captain America and Black Widow suffering from visions and Tony and Bruce recovering from the fight they had right in the center of Johannesburg which was luckily calmed down by Syn, Barton flew the Quinjet to the only place he knew they would all be safe, his home.

The Quinjet landed outside a large farmhouse which made some of the Avengers look at it with confusion, but hoped it was as save as Barton claimed it to be. As they walked all walked towards the house, Syn helped Natasha make her way into the house as she was still haunted by the ghosts of her past. It were the little gestures Natasha was grateful for, especially from Syn.

''What is this place?'' Thor asked as he looked around the porch of the house before Barton unlocked the front door, so all of them could make their way inside, ''A safe house?'' Tony added as he awaited an answer from Clint, who still hadn't said a word, but a smile slowly grew upon his features.

''Honey, I'm home.'' He suddenly said which caught the rest of the team off-guard, especially when a heavily pregnant woman walked in from the kitchen, smiling widely before she leaned up to give Clint a kiss as she greeted him. ''Hi. Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead.''

''This is an agent of some kind.'' Tony pointed out to Thor, who was clueless about the situation or who the woman was, but it quickly became clear when Clint started to introduce her, ''Everyone, this is Laura. My wife.''

Laura smiled and waved at them, ''I know all your names.''

The Avengers looked slightly awkward because of this, but when Barton's children, Cooper and Lila ran in they were even more surprised, ''These are... smaller agents.'' Stark continued as he watched Clint kiss the top of his son's head before he picked his daughter up, happy to be back with his family

''Did you bring Auntie Nat?'' Lila, Clint's daughter asked which caused Natasha, who was standing beside Syn, to chuckle and carefully let go of the goddess, hoping that she would not collapse or something when she walked up to the little girl. ''Why don't you hug her and find out?'' The redhead responded with a wide grin before Lila rushed towards Natasha, who picked her up in her arms which made a smile appear on Syn's face as she thought the sight was adorable.

''Sorry for barging in on you.'' Steve pointed out, looking at Laura with an apologetic expression while Tony scoffed as he added, ''Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed.''

Clint smiled, ''Yeah, well Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off S.H.I.E.L.D.'s files, I'd like to keep it that way. I figure it's a good place to lay low.'' He explained to the team, who now understood his situation.