Malaysia grabbed her ysl bag off of the kitchen counter as well as her keycard and phone and threw them in there as well. They were taking Saioir's car to the hospital so she didn't care to take her car keys.

"You ready?" Saioir asked her and she nodded.

"Mhmm."

♥︎♥︎♥︎

Malaysia laid on Saioir's shoulder nervously fiddling with her fingers and rubbing her hand along her dress.

Her leg was slightly bouncing up and down from anticipation of going back in the room and she was just ready for all this to be all over.

Both her and Saioir had already checked in and everything and was just waiting for the doctor to call her back but by every passing minute she was getting more nervous and nervous.

"Malaysia?" Saioir placed his hand on her thigh noticing how antsy she was. Her leg stopped moving and she lifted her head to look up at him, eyes unknowingly already starting to water.

"What's wrong?" Saioir furrowed his eyebrows.

"Nothing." She quickly brushed her feelings off, taking a deep breath to try and play it cool.

"Stop lyin ta me lay, just say what's wrong." He sighed and she kept quiet for second, soaking up her tears so they wouldn't fall.

"I'm just scared. What if some goes wrong?" She announced, frowning.

"Ain't nun gone go wrong girl, you just getting a screen recording thing." He told her instantly making her laugh.

"It's called an ultrasound boy." She playfully rolled her eyes and he shrugged.

"Whateva, ain't nun to be nervous about, I told you ima be beside you." He squeezed her thigh and she instantly calmed down. She definitely was grateful she didn't make a mistake on who she was having kids with.

Not too long afterwards, Malaysia was being called to the back for her first appointment and Saioir felt himself instantly getting annoyed.

There was a male nurse who wasn't too much older then them, maybe around 28 and he hadn't took his eyes off Malaysia since he called her to the back.

Malaysia didn't pay too much attention to it since she was already nervous as is but Saioir noticed and was trying his hardest to bite back his tongue and not say something.

As soon at they got to the room the three of them walked in and Both Malaysia and Saioir took a seat next to the door.

Jonas, the nurse, walked over to the wall and grabbed a pair of gloves from out of the dispenser.

"Nah Malaysia you sit onna bed." He nodded to the freshly cleansed bed and Saioir glared at him, Malaysia finally noticing how tense he was.

She tapped his arm and he turned to face her, watching as she gave him a knowingly look to calm down and he let out a sigh.

She stood up and Jonas's eyes wandered over her body, watching as she made her way over to the bed and took a seat down, a small smile on her face.

"Aight you ain't gotta keep staring at ha like that do yo job." Saioir mugged him and Malaysia snapped her head in his direction.