Chapter 78: Introductape

Twice, Toga, and Pucci all stood in front of the masked Yakuza.

"So we had to come here. Boss's orders. My name's Toga."

Twice simultaneously bowed while making a motion with his thumb across his neck.

"Great to see you bird-faced bastards again. I ain't forgiving a single one of ya! Nice to be working together."

Pucci walked up to the masked boy.

"Hello there. The name is Pucci. Pleasure to be working with you."

He stuck his hand out for the Yakuza leader to shake.

A little black birdy had steam blowing out of its nose.

"You think you can just walk up and shake his hand! You think you're equal to the boss or something?! How dare you disrespect the Yakuza!"

Surprisingly, he took it.

"Nice to meet you too. You can call me Overhaul."

"Hey! Don't cuddle up to them!! Be super super nice to them. I hope this team brings us to new heights!"

Pucci looked at Twice, then to Toga.

"Is he okay?"

Toga shrugged.

Overhaul put his elbows on his knees.

"Anyways, to get-"

"Rappa! League of Villains, huh? Let's brawl!"

Overhaul put his fingers to his forehead as the big masked man continued his offers of fighting to the three.

Toga politely refused.

"No thanks!"

Overhaul went right back to business.

"So sorry about the business with Magne. I didn't want to be so aggressive and take his hand. Any grudges you're holding are understandable, but in the spirit of cooperation...

I'd like you three to help out with our great plan."

Twice grew more annoyed by the second.

"You mean her! You jerk. You pulled that crap when we first met too!"

Then Twice did a complete 180.

"So, what I gotta do?"

Pucci leaned over to Toga and whispered.

"We really need to get him to a therapist."

"Agreed."

Overhaul responded to Twice.

"Simply follow my orders, just as any other member of the gang. That said, I'd like detailed explanations of your Quirks. An info exchange, okay? It could make teaming up easier, in a pinch."

Toga completely refused.

"A pinch? Then we'll tell you once we're in that pinch. We still don't like you guys."

The little bird mask thing opened it's annoying mouth again..

"HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT THE YAKU-"

Pucci sent it flying out the wall and into the stratosphere with a wave of his hand.

"He was getting less and less funny the more he talked. I'll get him down eventually."

Overhaul's team got into the battle positions. Toga and Twice did the same. Only Overhaul and Pucci stood still.

"We're teammates now, aren't we? Let's calm down a little. Toga, Twice, just reveal your powers to them. Don't make things difficult."

"Fine. Just make sure to get my subject down later. He's going to be useful in the future."