Chapter 9: What?! I'm original

"For today's heroes basic training, it's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might and me, and one more person."
Mr Aizawa said from the front of the classroom.

Sero ask, "Excuse me! What'll we be doing?"

"Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training." Mr Aizawa held up a card saying 'Rescue'.

Kaminari: Rescue... looks like it'll be a lot of work this time, too.

Ashido: Right?

Kirishima: Idiot, this is the duty of a hero! My arms are ready to rumble!

Asui: No one can beat me in the water, ribbit.

"Hey, I'm not done. You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time. Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too."

Multiple rows came out from the wall, each with squares and numbers.

"The training will take place off-campus,, so we're taking a bus. That's all, start getting ready."

Y/N walked over to the number 21. He took his costume out. Y/N smiled.

"Molto bene! Di molto!"
____________________________
So imagine a Templar. That's basically it. That is Y/N's costume. And he loved it.

Y/N struck some poses in his new outfit. Sunlight was flashing off the steel on his armor.

I can already feel it...this is going to be a good day.

"I didn't even need to send them a picture, they already knew what I wanted."

Uraraka: "What? How come you get a cool costume and I'm given skin tight clothing? This is so unfair."

"Maybe it's because yo-"

Y/N heard a loud whistle coming from the bus.

"Class 1-A, gather round! Form two lines by your student numbers in order to make boarding the bus go smoothly!"

Y/N turned around to see Iida send orders to the students.

Iida's really getting into this. At least someone's having fun.
____________________________
It turns out, all the ordering was futile. This bus was not your traditional bus. It had seats with the backs facing against the window. Y/N just stood there....

What?! Why is there a bus like this. What advantage does it give? All it does is reduce the amount of people able to sit on the bus! Sure there's more space but why would you sacrifice amount for it?

Y/N sat down in the last seat open. He heard Iida say,

"Shoot, I didn't think it's be this type of bus."

Ashido responded, "There was no point, huh?"

Asui said, "I say whatever comes to mind. Midoriya..."

"Um, yes, Asui?"

"Call me 'Tsu'"

"R-right..."

"Your quirk is like All Might's."

"Huh?! Y-Y-You think so?"

"And you..."

She looks at Y/N.

"Your Quirk is like Shining Sapphire's. Both of you have humanoid beings."

Y/N speaks, confused, "Shining Sapphire...Who's that?"

"He's a pro hero who just rose to popularity recently, apparently his quirk is similar to yours. His can heal people, though it works quite differently from Recovery Girl's. Maybe you should join him one day."