Chapter 1: Just a start

I'm going to refer to you by Pucci for the most part.
And also third person POV

Pucci woke up early in the morning. He stood up from his mattress and slipped on his school uniform. He looked at a photo in his room as he changed. His first day here at the church. Pucci forgot about his parents years ago. He wandered around the streets for food and shelter. Luckily the priest here at this church was nice enough to welcome him in. Father Bonsai gave him a room inside the building usually used for Sunday School.

Father Bonsai was a kind soul. He never intends to hurt people, but with his quirk it's unavoidable. He has the ability to grow plants from inside his body. His quirk only appears when there is significant danger to Father Bonsai, usually sending the attackers to the hospital.

Pucci hopped on his bike to ride towards his school. Alders Junior High. It wasn't the perfect school, especially with its bullying problems. But he was accustomed to it. His quirk wasn't very useful but he accepted it. Chameleon, his quirk, only let him change his skin color. Pucci needs to see someone of this skin color before he can turn into it.

Quirks are quite the phenomenon. After an incident with a shining child, many people of the world obtained quirks. About 80% of the world had quirks, many being supernatural. Pucci never really bothered with quirks, as he was going to be a priest anyways.

Pucci locked his bike near the school and walked inside. Pucci isn't exactly popular within his classroom, only knowing a few people. The person he hated the most was Bakugo. Always trying to start fights and beat those who were weaker than him. Pucci despised those types of people. He also had a slight dislike to the one named Midoriya. He was so shy and never dared to fight back. Such cowardice.

After a few minutes, the teacher started to talk about careers.

"Since you're all third years, it's about time for you to think seriously about your future. I'll pass out handouts for your future plans now, but..
                                       you're all..
..pretty much planning to go into the hero course, right?"

At this point Pucci stopped listening. He never wanted to be a hero and probably never will be. A useless quirk wouldn't benefit anyone. He would much rather be a priest, spreading the good word of thy lord.

After Bakugo's rant about being the top hero, Pucci stopped zoning out. As Bakugo broke Midoriya's desk in half, Pucci could swear he saw the words BOOM.

"Hey Deku...
You're below the rejects! You're Quirkless! How can you even stand in the same ring as me!"
Bakugo said as he walked towards Midoriya.

"No, wait, Kacchan! It's not like I'm trying to compete with you or anything! Believe me!" Midoriya said in a panic. Midoriya bumped his head on the bottom of the chalk board. Pucci winced.

Maybe Midoriya does have a quirk. How did he not get hurt from that.

"It's just that it's been my goal ever since I was little. And well....

I won't know unless I try..."

Bakugo: "Whaddya mean, unless you try?! Are you taking the test for fun?!

What the hell can you do? You're Quirkless!"

Pucci stood from his desk, glaring at Bakugo. He walked menacingly to Bakugo.

"Hey Bakugo, don't you think that's enough. I think you got the point across." Y/N said as a shadow fell over his eyes.

"And you're just as useless as Deku! What can you even do with your Quirk! Change your skin color and say 'I'm offended'?! How bout you go back in your seat extra!" Bakugo yelled at you.

Y/N: "I don't need a Quirk to show you your place."

Bakugo: "Huh?! You think you're better than me!"

Pucci helped Midoriya up and sat back in his seat with a smug grin.
____________________________

Timeskip sponsored by king crimson

Now it's second person pov.

As you finish up helping your school by picking up trash. You go over to the fish pools. As you get ready to feed them, you see a notebook.

Y/N: "That isn't fish food you morons."

You pick up the notebook. And read the title.

"Hero Analysis for the Future"

Someone must've really wanted to become a hero. You wonder why they left the notebook in the fish pool. It could've polluted the pond.

As you turn around you see Midoriya approaching you with his head down.

"Is this yours Midoriya?" You ask him.

"Oh! You found it for me. Thank you Pucci!"

Midoriya walks away with a smile on his face.

You walk back to the church and read for a bit.
____________________________

Tell me if you like second person or third person POV. Other than that, hope Ygs enjoyed. Anyways, have a good mother fuckin day.