Chapter 20: 5 x 4 = 20

"Everyone, are you ready?"

Y/N was sitting down in the 1-A waiting room. He was awoken from his nap by Iida's voice.

"We will be entering soon!"

Y/N saw Todoroki walk up to Midoriya.

"Todoroki, what is it?"

"Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you."

"Huh? Y-Yeah..."

"But... All Might has his eye on you, doesn't he? I'm not trying to pry about that. But I'm going to beat you."

Y/N stood up from his seat. He walked over to where Iida was standing.

"Being early doesn't hurt. I'll be waiting near the entrance, have fun with that Midoriya."

"Eh?"
____________________________
"Hey!"

Everyone in the audience yelled in excitement.

"Pay attention, audience! Swarm, mass media! This year's high school rodeo of adolescence that you all love, the U.A. sports festival, is about to begin! Everybody, are you ready?! It's time for the students to enter the first-year stage!"

Class 1-A entered the stadium. Y/N took his first step into the arena. He saw Present Mic yelling. Once he took the first step, he stood in the sunlight posing. Menacing symbols erupted from Y/N's body. He stood there posing for a while before the rest of the class started to move on without him.

"The UA Sports Festival! The huge battle where fledgling heroes sharpen their swords once a year! Anyways, these are the guys huh? The miraculous new starts who overcame enemy attacks with their heats of steel! Hero course, Class 1-A, right?!"

The class walked forward to the center of the stadium. Y/N saw thousands of people screaming at the top of their lungs.

And all of them will witness my rise to glory.

"They haven't been getting as much air time, but this class is also full of talent! Hero Course, Class 1-B! Next up, general studies Classes C, D, and E! Support course, Classes F, G, and H are here, too! And business course class I, J, and K! All of UA's first years are here now!"

All the students walked to the center of the stadium and fell into a large rectangle. A rather beautiful lady stood in front of them.

"It's time for the player pledge!"

Everyone in the audience looked at her with hearts in their eyes. Y/N shook his head with disapproval.

Her outfit is so slutty, how absurd. Letting the R-Rated hero train the first years.

As if he could read your thoughts, Tokoyami said, "Is it okay for her to be at a high school even though she's R-Rated."

"How disgusting, how absolutely filthy."

Tokoyami turned to see Y/N brimming with rage.

"Quiet, everyone! Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugo from Class 1-A!"

Why does he get to go up...I should have went up. I beat the Villai- no... I shouldn't get jealous.

"He's probably going to make everyone mad again. Then again...anger is the best motivator."

Bakugo stood behind the microphone. He looked upon the crowd. Everyone was anxious to see what would come out of his mouth.

"I pledge—That I'll be number one."

Y/N smiled from the crowd.

"Excellent."

The crowd of students booed Bakugo. Even Class 1-A didn't approve of his pledge. Iida waved his arm in the air in a chopping motion.

"Why are you doing something so disgraceful?!"

Bakugo turned around and said,

"At least become a nice bouncy step for me to jump off of."

He made a thumbs down motion. As the students yelled and screamed, he walked down from the stage and back into the crowd.

Driving himself into a corner...like a wild animal bringing its best when stuck in the corner. But...

As Bakugo passed Y/N, Y/N said,

"A monkey cannot stand against a human!"
____________________________
Hi guys, sry for the short chapter. I swear it wasn't becuz I was lazy ;-;
Tell me if u want me to delay sometimes to get longer chapters or keep this schedule. Anyways, have a good mother fuckin day!