Female sumo x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

Y/N:Her?Isnt the greatest sumo warrior Ishiyama.

Old man:One of the generals of Kenkos daughter had poisoned him.His daughter is more than capable to travel in his place.

Y/N:Didnt know he had a daughter.Maybe itll be shown in the next movie.I accept this quest.Ill stop Kenkos daughter and save Ishiyamas little girl.

Old man:That wont be necesarry.Just aid her and tag along.Farewell Samurai-J_Scotsman.

Y/N:Is that it?

Old man:Young traveler...

Y/N:Not going through that again.Youve been helpfull for a bunch of ones and zeroes.

With that he went through the village and the only path visible.There were no other people present but then again they are never unless theyre important to the story.He walked for what seemed like hours even after leaving the village.

Y/N:Man its never this boring when you play in real life.Wish something would happen soon.

In that moment something bright red hit him and forced him on the ground.Grunting,he got onto his elbow and saw what attacked him.It was one of those robo -sumo minions.

Y/N:They looked a lot bigger in real life.I mean the game.I mean-

He had no time to finish his thought as the robo-sumo fired large shurikens out of red fired at him and Y/N avoided it with a summersault like move.

Y/N:They couldnt do that before.

Suddenly five more appeared as well as their leader who had two flags as well as a samurain helmet.Y/N then saw a yellow circle with a katana symbol on it.

Y/N:Yes.

The robots began firing all at once and Y/n used all his new found athletic abilities to dodge their attacks.He managed to avoid an entire stream of fire shuriken by performing a popular video game move better known as a double jump.Sadly he couldnt jump anymore and landed just in time for two stray fire shurikens to hit him.Together with the first attack he began to desapear into data.Only to reapear with one out of three lives less.

He could dodge their attacks for too long and would lose his lives for nothing that way.He began to charge at the robo-sumo under the yellow circle while running into zig zag motion.He ran up to robo-sumo and jumped from him the the air and touching the yellow circle.As he was falling down,the katana appeared in his hands.He smiled widely and slammed the blade down when he landed on the robo-sumo,effectively killing him.

Dropping on the ground he saw a glowing green number 100 appeared where that robo-sumo once stood.But there were still more enemies to deal with.He ran at one and tossed the katana at him.After it pierced the robotic minion it desappered and Y/N caught it before it touched the ground.There were four more left,not including the leader.They started firing at him with all they had but Y/N just held his katana in front of himself and it shielded him from firey shurikens.Two even got deflected at two robo-sumos,meaning apart from their leader now were only two left.

Thinking quickly he takes a stance holding the katana with both hands before tossing in with the strenght of his entire body.The katana flew in curve behind the robo-sumo and it flew back through it to Y/Ns hand.As soon as he had his blade back in his grasp he ran at the last minion,his katana dragging behind him until he strikes.He was facing the robo-sumo back to back in a pose and after few seconds the minion exploded.

Y/N:Flawless Power Ranager Megazord move.Now for,woah!

Y/N ducked down under a stream of fire that burnt of his ronin hat.He straightened up and saw the leader robo-sumo charging at him.He was paralyzed in fear from a superior opponent and only managed to put his katana before him as a shield.