can't take it! | twinsummrs

Start from the beginning

"aye i don't want any bullshit on this trip. let's stay calm and peaceful for these 4 days on the trip. we too damn old to beef and argue with each other about petty shit." maria said making everyone agree.

"autumn? deante?"

"yeah, i'm cool with it." deante said lowly before getting in the bathroom first.

"no bad blood. promise." autumn said.

brooklyn sighed, "please talk to him on this trip. whatever y'all got going on—y'all need to talk it out."

"i'll try. but most likely not."

soon after they all took a refreshing shower, they wanted to go out. which it wasn't no problem to autumn since he wanted to drink. it was something it get him prepared to talk to him.

"maria no!" brooklyn squealed as maria dived in the pool, splashing everybody.

brooklyn shakes her head before laughing and kissing the woman.

deante smirked before taking a sip of his beer, looking over to autumn sitting at the bar with his swim trunks, being now comfortable without a shirt on.

things changed when they split.

tyler was right...i need to talk to him. deante sighed before taking another swig.

autumn sucked the last of his drink before hearing the sounds of it being empty.

"sir? can i get another one?" autumn asked.

"...put it on my tab too," the brownskin male said before sitting on autumn's left side.

"hi. i was looking at you from the pool side. my name is sheyaa." he raised his hand up. autumn shook his hand.

"hi. names autumn." autumn grinned. "you from here?"

"nah, it's my day one wedding here but i'm from atlanta."

"oh really? i'm from there too..."

as they talked, tyler pulled away from andre's lips. watching autumn getting some play but he looked at deante as he wasn't too pleased.

"if you want him back, go over there and talk to him."

deante looked back over where the man tried to flirt with his hand on autumn's thigh—successfully failing as he pushed it off.

"you right.." deante threw his towel to the side before storming there.

autumn uncomfortably laughed it off as the man was being kinda pushy much. "uh hey thanks for the drink. i really appreciated it."

"no problem. do you mind-"

"yeah do you mind i take him from you? thanks." deante spoke up as autumn glazed at him like he was the hero of the day.

"where we going...?" autumn asked as he grabbed his drink with him.

"back to the hotel. we need to talk." he replied.

autumn looked at the man directly before nodding.

"okay, i guess." he whispered.

autumn and deante sat across from each other. autumn sipped on his drink while deante rubbed his head through his dreads.

"speak." autumn said.

"i'm sorry. i'm so fucking sorry. i never intended to hurt you." deante spoke, "i think about it everyday...how everything could've been prevented. i shouldn't never went."

"but you did and let her call me a tranny." autumn calmly said as he was gripping on his drink. "which i wanted to beat the bitch up about and you held me back."

"listen.."

"no i am listening and i want to say how i feel. deante we been together since 9th grade, since we been lil niggas. you saw me how i was very insecure about myself and my body. you told me shit that you wouldn't do to me and you did." autumn sat his drink down, "just why? i fucking love you deante...i still do."

"i do too. just give me another chance. please, autumn you keep me going." deante went down to his knees, "please."

autumn raised his eyebrow as he saw deante crying, tears falling down.

"deante come here." he held his arms out, taking the boy in.

deante sniffled, climbing in his lap. he took the hug in, feeling some peace again.

"it's okay even though i wanna beat you the fuck up."

deante chuckled, "see i made you smile. cheer up. i will forgive but never forget."

deante nodded, "you wanna fuck though?"

"of course." autumn stands up, throwing him on the bed.

"come here." autumn giggled at him, throwing himself on the bed.

he pulled off his swim shorts before his boxers, showing his naked body to the man.

the lighter clothes was already off, ripping a condom out. when he finished putting it on himself, "ready?"

autumn just reached for him and kissed him.

"what you want to watch?"

"i don't care, whatever you been watching." autumn put his phone down cuddling into the lighter.

"is the worst roommate ever fine? it's a good series." deante responded.

"sure."

deante turned it on as the first episode started. as they were only 15 minutes into the episode, the crew came in.

"aye we back...what the fuck guys! YALL FUCKED?" andre turned around as seeing them butt naked.

"uh yeah?" autumn looking down at their bodies.

"please cover yourselves." brooklyn said in uninterested, laying in the second bed being rocked in a few minutes.

that's that drunk sleep.

"deadass but imma use the shower." maria stick her tongue, closing the door.

deante rolled her eyes as he covered the both of them before heading back in the netflix show.

"well that was fast. good night y'all, i'm too tired to get in the shower and i'm very drunk." tyler hiccuped, bumping into the wall before falling.