Admissions And Firsts [28]

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙐 𝙂𝙤𝙩 𝙄𝙩 𝘽𝙖𝙙- 𝙐𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧

This chapter contains sexual content. Eren and y/ns first time with some Usher in the back hit me hard fr. 

                                                       ~

Shaking sprinkles onto the fairy cakes, that practically surrounded you, you paid attention to Dionne, who was swirling around the kitchen. Her phone was clamped to her ear as she wiped her hands on the apron covering her front. She seemed distracted enough. She most definitely would not notice if you just took a nibble of the cakes you were icing. Without another moment to lose, you munched into a vanilla cake, with a chocolate centre. Dionne made her way behind you, she slapped it out of your grasp whilst glaring you down. With a roll of your eyes you sat up, heading over to switch off the dishwasher.

"Yes, Mr Zachary. I completely understand but don't you think that the fact it's a charity auction, means we have to do something...charitable?" Dionne argued as she collected her buttercream bowls.

You grabbed a dishcloth as you pulled open the dishwasher, greeted by a hiss of soapy steam. As of today, you had been demoted from sous-chef to cleaning crew. But, instead of moping and complaining, you accepted the task. At this current moment, you needed anything to distract yourself, anything to mask away the guilt, that was devouring you from the inside.

"Yes. Whatever. I'll be on my way soon." She sighed, before disconnecting the call.

She angrily threw her phone down on the wooden table as she scowled. Cautiously, you came over to her side as she rambled out a couple of cusses.

"Fuck him. Stupid sadist! Don't mind me, y/n. Mayor Dhalis thinks that just because I'm part of the Sina Person of the Season Award Committee, I'm another nobody to mess around. But, I'll deal with that after I get dressed. Make sure you finish your chores before you go out with Mikasa. I'll catch you later. I'm bringing home something really special, too!" She giggled, pressing a finger to her lips as she rushed upstairs.

Something special? Is that what you deserved? Absolutely not. You knew that you what you deserved was a prison sentence for your actions...or at least some community service. Your stomach twisted at the thought, and you sank your teeth into your lower lips to fight back that tears swimming in your eyes. How could you do this to Levi?

Abandoning your dishwashing plans, you headed back upstairs to the guest room. You could faintly hear Dionne bustling around her bedroom, probably rooting around for her make-up bag, so you made quick work of your movements. You pulled the cream sheets back, of the bed that was never even used, and swiped the file stashed beneath them.

You could breathe a little easier knowing that it had not suddenly grown legs and raced off. At first, you had been so anxious you had stuffed it into your underwear draw, but after Dionne had fallen asleep, you had tossed and turned until you buried it here. You yanked the sheets back over the mattress as you heard Dionne's pacey footsteps.