Moves Like Jaeger [11]

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙍𝙪𝙣 𝙄𝙩- 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣❟ 𝙅𝙪𝙚𝙡𝙯 𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙖                                     

                                                      ~

Eren was practically springing into action, diving for his phone that he had left on the sofa, leaving you feeling incredibly perplexed. Nothing was making sense, this new guy had suddenly showed up and it felt as if the dark haired boy had completely evaporated your existence, like a magician with a puff of smoke. If to say that it hadn't greatly hurt your premature feelings, it was lie. A blatant lie. You were beginning to catch feelings and you could no longer deny it. Besides, you didn't go around just kissing any body.

The cold screen of his phone was harshly pressed against the side of his face whilst he spat out complex orders in hushed whispers. From the hostile manner of his speech, you could assume the person on the receiving was Reiner. Both Eren and Porco hadn't given you clear reasons as to why they antagonized him so greatly. You didn't understand, from your one time meeting with him, he seemed like a decent enough gentleman. The entire situation made you realise that you still had absolutely no idea who these people were...more importantly, who Eren was.

Zeke leant against the wall as he studied you as if you were some kind of project. Silvery blue eyes taking in so much in the most surreptitious ways. The action made your skin crawl and you pulled the sleeves of your olive green cardigan tighter around you. The stare wasn't perverted, but it wasn't pleasant. Flicking your eyes over to Eren to find some support, you found none in return as he braced his hand against the wall, wrapping up his conversation. As much as you had vowed to yourself that you wouldn't ask any questions about Eren's choice of lifestyle, your mouth betrayed you as you couldn't help but blurting out.

"What's going on?" You demanded, hardening your voice with false confidence.

The blonde at the door finally decided to speak.

"Hey, Eren, when were you going to introduce me to your new chick?" He snorted as Eren pocketed his phone.

You could sense the green eyed boy's presence besides you before he even spoke. The way he covertly placed his hand on the small of your back offered you miniscule comfort.

 "This is y/n, she isn't staying, though. C'mon, y/n. I'm taking you home." Eren firmly said, the comforting hand in your waist now becoming a pushy escort to the door.

The other boy moved in front of the door, effectively blocking your path. He crossed his arms over his chest and threw Eren a condescending look of disdain. Your brain scrambled to find out what their connection or relationship was. 

 "Now, now, Eren. That's no way to talk to your brother." Teased the blonde.

 The revelation of the news made you involuntarily tug out of Eren's hold for no apparent reason. It wasn't like the pair of you were dating or were something close to a couple but you would have at least expected him to tell you something like this, despite the remote time the pair of you had known one another.