Chapter fourteen part one

Start from the beginning

=============================================================================

LIANNA'S POV!!!!

=============================================================================

"I knew you were an evil witch like me" Lianna said, walking into my little cave bedroom. I could see by the look oh her face that she was happy with what I just did, proud of me for it. Only someone as sick and sadistic as her could be proud of someone for killing someone else. "What do you want" I asked her, not in the mood for all this shit right now. "That's no way to speak to your mother" she said in a pissy voice. "Well luckily enough for me, your not my mother" I spat at her. I knew that it would piss her off, but I will never admit that she was my mother. My mom is Betty, a lovely woman who's waiting for me back home.

"You better watch your mouth you stupid child" she threatened me with a frown on her evil face. "Or what? are you going to send more men in to try and rape me?" I challenged her, letting the anger i felt seep through into my words. "Don't tempt me child, you may be able to defend yourself against two men, but not all of then men in there" she threatened me, pointing in the direction that she came from.

"I will defend myself from anyone that you throw my way" I promised, getting more and more angry. It took all my strength not to light the bitch on fire, but I noticed that as I held my fire in I started to glow. "Stop it" Lianna said, looking a little scared of me. "Or what?" I asked in a cocky voice. It was a little funny that she seemed to be scared of me when I glowed like this, but when I set her on fire she's not fazed.

"I will kill you" she said back, backing up a little. I suppose because she's a full witch, and she has been for some time she know's what's happening to me. "What happend's when I glow like this?" I asked her, wanting to know. "Nothing" she said back, trying to keep her voice even. "Don't lie to me" I shouted at her. As my anger bubbled up inside me more the glowing got brighter and brighter, illuminating the whole cave. "Stop, now" she shouted at me, lifting her arms to cover her eyes. "No" I said back just as electricity escaped from my body, encasing me in a ball of blue and yellow bolts of lightning.

Lianna screamed as the electric touched her, giving her an almighty shock. "Stop" she screamed at me, falling to the floor on her knees. "Never" I shouted back. Even if I knew how to stop this I wouldn't, she deserved it for all that she's put me through. "Please" she begged me, dropping her head down as she slumped over in pain. I didn't bother to answer her now, instead I looked away and focused my eyes on my little protective cocoon of lightning bolts. They were so pretty to look at, like beautiful streaks of blue and yellow light.

Looking at it so much seemed to hypnotise me, taking my mind from this horrible little cave to a green clearing. At first I just thought I was day dreaming, but as I focused my eyes more I noticed all the trees, wild flower's and animals. I recognised this place from somewhere, but I had been through the forest so much I couldn't pinpoint it. But i wasn't scared to be here, it was too much of a beautiful place to be scared.

It made me think of Damen, my beautiful sexy Damen who I know would be doing what ever he could right now to try and get me back to him. I loved him so much that it physically hurt to be so far away from him for so long, we should never be parted from each other, The more I thought of him the more I felt like her was there with me, in that little clearing. I could smell his scent as it filled the air around me, but I knew that couldn't be true. It was just my mind playing evil cruel little tricks on me.

"Liza" I heard him say, sounding shocked. "Don't be so cruel to me mind, that's not fair" I said to myself. I should have guessed that my mind would play a trick on me at some point, making me hear the man I love when I cant see him, touch him and kiss him. "Liza" I heard him say again, this time the voice was filled with love. "Please, it hurts too much" I begged. I could put up with Lianna torching me, but not my own stupid brain. That hurt me too much, so much more than any beating Lianna could give me.

"Turn around my love" his voice said again. "There's no point, your not real. You wont be there when I turn around" I argued as tears started to silently fall down my face. "I will be" he said, sounding so much closer than it was just. "Fine" I said, wiping my tears away. Taking a deep breath I turned around, expecting to see nothing but trees and flowers. But standing there, amongst the beautiful wild flowers was my Damen.

"Hello my love" he said with a smile on his sexy face.

================================================================================

I'm so so so so sorry that you've all had to wait so long for this chapter, but i got a new job, and then I've been packing because I moved flat today. But I took a break for an hour or so to finish this off for you guys. You don't deserve to wait so long lol.

Let me know what you think even thou i know its not that good. I will go through it and edit it when I get the chance. Bye bye mu love's xXx