And Jeonghan took this as a chance to talk to Jihoon.

"Ji, can I have a word?" Jeonghan asked.

"Uh.......sure" Jihoon hesitantly answered, as Jeonghan dragged him to a corner.

"Can you give me a clear explanation?"

"Pardon?"

The older sighed. "Seungcheol's making a move on you, why aren't you reacting like a blushing tomato?"

Jihoon shrugged. "You know hyung, things can change in a span on days, hours even"

"What are you implying here?"

"The moment Seungcheol admitted he likes you, everything just seemed to change. Like I'd move on just like that. Is it normal? For me to move on easily to a guy I've been crushing on for years?"

"Wait, so all my convincing was for nothing?" Jeonghan said in realization before groaning. "Damnit, I even cried when he said yes"

"Wait a moment— what are YOU implying here?"

"I told Seungcheol to make a move on you because I can't love him the way he loves me. I already told you this Ji, remember"

"Yeah but I didn't think you'd ACTUALLY do it" Jihoon said.

"You're special to me Ji" Jeonghan said. "You're like a little brother for me. Out of all them, you're special to me" He patted his shoulders. "I want to make you happy"

Jihoon was shock. Frozen shock.

But sadly he shook his head, snapping back into reality when they heard Seungcheol call for him.

"What is it hyung?" Chan asked.

"There's been a mission with Enhypen at Gwanju and they need backup" Seungcheol said. "In short words, they're in danger"

"What about TXT and BTS? Gfriend? NU'EST?" Hansol asked.

Seungcheol shook his head. "Half of the BTS members are already there with Enhypen, they're outnumbered than expected, so half of BTS is already on their way with TXT, but they still need help. Gfriend has a mission in Japan while NU'EST is still in America with a secret mission"

"Then what's the plan leader-nim?"

"We're going first" Seungcheol said. "Seungkwan, Hansol and Chan, you stay back here. Just follow us after the shooting okay? Tell the '97 liners as well"

"Okay hyung" The three nodded.

"Good, now come, I already talked with the staff and the director, so let's go" Seungcheol said.

"Shouldn't we change our clothes though?"

"Shoot you're right"

🔷

Soonyoung loaded the gun as he put it in his holsters. "So what's the fastest way to Gwangju?"

"The bigger question is, where's Jisoo hyung?!" Jun yelled.

The group was now at the top of the building, because that was what Seungcheol told them.

They heard a loud noise of wind as they looked up to see a jet plane landing right in front of them.

The door opened, revealing Seungcheol and at the driver's seat, yes, it's Jisoo.

"Hop in! Ppali!" Seungcheol ushered.

"Whoa~ Jisoo hyung, since when do you drive a jet plane?"

Jisoo smirked. "Oh, this is nothing"

Wonwoo came in lastly as he shut the door. "That's all of us" He said.

Seungcheol nodded, pressing a button on the walkie talkie he was holding. "Hey guys, any updates?"

A buzz. "Half of us are injured so WHERE THE F*CK ARE YOU— MMHMMHMMM"

"Don't mind Jimin guys, he's just frustrated" They heard Namjoon say. "Anyways yeah, we're totally outnumbered so please hurry up"

"On our way hyung" Seungcheol said. "Jisoo! Let's go!"

"On it" Jisoo calmly replied, pulling lever and pressing buttons as they flew off to the sky in an unbelievable speed.

"Alright, so first things first, were gonna parachute our way down" Seungcheol said, holding up a parachute bag.

"WE'RE GONNA WHAT?!"

"Relax, I'm kidding" Seungcheol laughed, putting the bag aside. "The real thing is we're gonna park the jet somewhere safe but near, then we'll scatter, shoot from behind and we'll run away with our fellow agents, okay?"

"Yep!"

"Good, now 1004 and 1230, you're paired up"

"Aye aye!" Jeonghan mock saluted.

"Got it Boss" Jisoo nodded from the wheel.

"Black Cat and Moon, you know what to do"

Wonwoo and Jun fist bumped. "Noted"

"Hoshi and Woozi, you're coming with me"

The two nodded silently, too busy loading the guns.

"Okay" Seungcheol tilted his head as a small crack was heard. "Let's do this"