"Ooh, really?" Minghao's mood brightened up instantly.

He chuckled. "You'll see Hao, you'll see" He then looked at the agent beside him, who's talking to the tiger. "Hey Ji, did you dreamt about me last night?" He said in a flirty voice, even biting his tongue to add up.

Jihoon just looked at him confused, before turning his back on him to talk back to Soonyoung.

Seungcheol's eyes furrowed, looking at Jeonghan across the table (Mingyu was already done with breakfast and took Jeonghan's cooking duty).

He pointed at Jihoon, but the 2nd oldest agent just shrugged.

And at last, the rest of the members came in, the kitchen plus dining table slowly filled with loud laughter.

"No way!" Minghao exclaimed. "We're lowkey being agents?!"

"Well, since you like holding weapons all the time" Seungcheol mumbled, tapping on the iPad. "The directors *cough* the weapon trainers *cough* thought to add that scene. You'll see"

"This is the first time I've been this excited since a while" Jun said.

"It's our first time shooting with you guys, imagine how great that would be" Seokmin happily sighed.

Jisoo giggled. "I bet it'll be tons of fun"

Jeonghan looked at Jisoo, the corner of his lips rising to a small smile.

🔷

"I'm what?"

"C'mon S.coups-ssi, it's just a wig"

"But Noona, I don't want to wear one. Why can't Jeonghan wear it? Or maybe Seokmin, he'll probably look great on it"

The stylist shook her head. "Ani, ani, ani. The director told me that you, Choi Seungcheol, will wear this" She insisted. "And besides, it's for Carats~" She said.

Seungcheol groaned. "Ugh, fine"

"Unnie!" A young female approached the stylist.

"Yes?"

"Leader-nim said that the wig is still for tomorrow at the desert shooting"

Seungcheol let out a sigh of relief.

"Alright boys! We'll first dress you all up and we'll start the group shooting, after that, we'll go for the solo scenes okay?"

"Yes Director-nim!!"

🔷

"Everybody join in"

"And cut! Good job everyone! Now onto the solo scenes, S.Coups, Jeonghan and Jisoo! You'll go first" The director said as he faced the staff. "Stylists! Prepare the fake blood for Seungcheol's scene!"

The 10 younger members watched as the three eldest went into different sets, we're each were shooting with a different background.

"Not gonna lie, this is more exhausting than I expected" Soonyoung said, holding a small handy fan.

"We've been here for what? 3 hours?"

"4" Wonwoo replied to Hansol's question.

🔷

1 hour turned into 2 hours and now everyone was shooting for Mingyu, Seokmin and Minghao's scenes.

The 10 looked at the 3 members at each set, before Seungcheol had excused himself as someone was calling him on the phone.