Permission From Author

I got permission from 18lex20 to use some of her story line but it will be her word not mine. From then on it will be mine story line. I will do my best not to use 18lex20 story line word for word, since it is not a good idea to use other author story for your own.

18lex20 don't you worry, it will still be your story line I won't take credit for it.
Belladonna01234 I know that you haven't given me permission to use your story from "Wei Ying's destroyed heart" the credit will go to you. I won't take credit for it.

Anyway, this story will be a slow update since I don't know what to write. I want to think and use my imagination to write this story. So let's go on with the story.

So so I said that I won't write word for word BUT it will be 18lex20  and Belladonna01234 story line. I will try to come up with my own while writing this story. Please don't hate me and be angry at me for using your story line. I just love how you both write your story that make every reader want to write about it but in their own way.

AND THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME USE YOUR STORY LINE!!

BTW: this is a crossover with Heavenly Offical Blessing

First Chapter will be up soon.....i need more time to think about what to write next.