Extra Chapter

Chapter 118 - Extra #1

A few days before the end of the winter vacation, a small number of students returned to the school in advance.

At the men's dormitory entrance, three boys stood downstairs in a small circle, surrounding two small luggage cases. It was a comical scene.

Lu Wenhao sighed, "It would've never occurred to me, that one day, I would go back to school before it even started."

Gao Zixiang looked down and played with his cellphone. "You could've just not come."

Lu Wenhao retorted, "Not possible. From just being online, my curiosity is about to explode... It's not like you guys, who live nearby and could see them at any time."

"Come on ba," said Gao Zixiang, "I've only seen Huanhuan once during this entire winter vacation, and it was when I went to his house for a New Year's visit. He was dressed so tightly that nothing was showing but his face..."

Lu Hang said, "Okay, that's still better than me. I couldn't even meet up with Xiangxiang at all during winter vacation, and after school starts, we won't be roommates anymore."

The three of them all fell silent.

Lu Wenhao sincerely asked, "Guys, let's talk. We were all dating online, but why is it that I'm just not the same as them?"

Gao Zixiang replied, "The horse matches the saddle..."

He hadn't finished his words before Lu Wenhao jumped on him, and the two of them pretended to fight.

Jing Huan accompanied Xiang Huaizhi to the dorm office to handle the registration procedures of moving out of the dorms. When he came out, it was just in time to see Lu Wenhao holding up both hands to beg for mercy.

"Wuwuwu, Laozi's wrong, you fucker." Lu Wenhao patted Gao Zixiang's arm. "Why don't you take all your energy to interrogate Huanhuan? Do you only know how to bully me?"

"Interrogate me about what?" Jing Huan picked up the small luggage cases on the ground, looked Lu Wenhao up and down, and doubtfully asked, "Have you lost weight?"

Lu Wenhao replied, "Yeah, I lost 20 pounds ba."

His tone was very relaxed.

Jing Huan's expression was complicated. After a while he said, "It seems that the face-to-face meeting was quite a big blow to you."

"Ah? That's not the case. My mom said that being too fat was unhealthy, and I thought she was right so I just lost some fat in passing."

Jing Huan: "..."

During the fattening holiday of the Spring Festival, you lost some fat in passing???

What could he say?

It was like learning about Lu Wenhao for the first time again.

In order to help Xiang Huaizhi move out of the dorms, Jing Huan came to the school three days before the term started. Originally, he wanted to have a few happy days with Xiang Huaizhi. He didn't expect that Lu Hang and them would also book early tickets back to school when they heard about it.

He looked at the three empty handed people in front of him, then looked at the luggage in his and Xiang Huaizhi's hands. "So, what exactly are they helping with?"

Xiang Huaizhi didn't speak, but held out his hand to him.

Jing Huan was stunned and looked all around for a bit. Since school hadn't started yet, only nearby residents were on the street, there weren't even any snack vendors set up.