Chapter 58 - 60

Chapter 58 - WhiCh girl in our class do you like?

Kiss Kiss Fish Fish was shocked at first but then recalled the tone that the girl had used to talk with her a moment ago and suddenly understood.

She had played with Xiang Huaizhi since she was a child. She knew how alluring he could be but also how cold he was, especially towards girls.

For a while, she had even suspected that Xiang Huaizhi was gay. She couldn't help mentioning it during a meal, only to get suddenly pummeled by her parents.

But now, Xiang Huaizhi had kept a girl who called him Gege in his fixed team. The relationship between these two seemed to be pretty good.

Kiss Kiss Fish Fish was now very interested. "What did you call me?"

Jing Huan was stunned and even more embarrassed.

He raised his hand and rubbed his head. He leaned against the chair.

No way, how could he have just started a fight with a young girl...

"I... was wrong to call you that," he said, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," Kiss Kiss Fish Fish asked, "Are you and Ge real friends or game friends..."

"Female warrior, go around the back and do some combos." Xiang Huaizhi interrupted their conversation, "You, give me blood pools."

Kiss Kiss Fish Fish murmured "hmph". "Alright, alright, understood."

Jing Huan didn't speak any more. He placed a blood pool in front, and after the CD was ready, he went around the boss and completely filled up the female warrior's health bar.

Five minutes later, the boss fell to the ground, and all of them were sent back to the main city. Xiang Huaizhi didn't stay there for long, continuing on to the instance emissary to rush off to the next instance.

"Ah, another instance?" Kiss Kiss Fish Fish pursed her lips. "Let's go do something interesting."

Xiang Huaizhi replied, "Go by yourself."

"Why are you like this..."

"Cousin, what do you want to do?" Lu Hang asked, "This Gege will take you."

Lu Hang had met Kiss Kiss Fish Fish before, but only once or twice, and they hadn't talked, so he couldn't have recognized her voice that night.

"Don't call me whatever," Kiss Kiss Fish Fish said. "Anything but another instance. Play a few rounds in the arena, open up a few Opportunity Stones... Finding a few people to play a Ten-Thousand Yuan Match would also be good."

The Ten-Thousand Yuan Match, called the battle of life and death in the game, was a system-monitored PK between two teams of players with gold gambling settings.

The upper limit of gold gambling in the game was very low. Players usually increased their bets in private, usually starting at yuan, so players all called this kind of fight the "Ten-Thousand Yuan Match." Players in Jing Huan's old server liked to fight it out with Ten-Thousand Yuan Matches every day, but they didn't seem that common in Illusion server.

The players on this server all liked to do sneak attacks in wild maps.

It seemed that this cousin was also a RMB player, her only hobbies being PK and spending money.

"No, we live in a harmonious society, so no fighting." Lu Hang said. "How about I take you to look at the scenery after finishing this instance?"

"Such a big man going to look at scenery?" Kiss Kiss Fish Fish said with dislike, "That's too girly."