Chapter 43 - 45

Chapter 43 - I will guard Gege's health bar!

Edited by Divetus and Rega

Love is For You to Eat was used to Jing Huan's way of speaking. Seeing her say that, she sent over a lot of smiley face emoticons.

For the other PUG teammates, this was their first time seeing a girl who could say such colorful and flowery things. They silently AFK-ed, only daring to peep at the screen but not daring to interrupt.

[Team] Love is For You to Eat: Hahaha OK, I understand. By the way, did you go open up any Opportunity Stones today? Did you get anything good?

Jing Huan was stunned.

[Team] Xiao Tianjing: I didn't open any Opportunity Stones.

[Team] Love is For You to Eat: Huh? Didn't Qiufeng say he would give you 100 of them?

[Team] Xiao Tianjing: 0.0 How did you know... I didn't want it. It's too expensive, and I never get anything good. [crying]

[Team] Love is For You to Eat: I saw it in the guild WeChat group, lol.

[Team] Xiao Tianjing: Guild group?

[Team] Love is For You to Eat: Mmhm, Don't Ask when I'll Return mentioned it in the afternoon.

Jing Huan then understood. Don't Ask when I'll Return, this gossip king, must have told them all about their chat during the instance.

He didn't care. He was just planning to heal up Yearning For a bit and boost his attack power when he saw three letters hanging over Yearning For's head—AFK.

Since the target wasn't even here, there was no need to try and flatter him. Jing Huan crossed his legs, took a sip of coffee from the mug beside him, and switched back to Boxing King to continue punching the NPC.

On the other side, Xiang Huaizhi picked up his cellphone. Because he hadn't opened the guild WeChat group for a long time, the number of notifications had soared to 99+.

He scrolled up for awhile and found the chat that Love Is For You to Eat was talking about.

Don't Ask when I'll Return: Damn it, guild officer is so generous. He opened his mouth and immediately said that he'll send Xiao Tianjing 100 Opportunity Stones!!

Don't Ask when I'll Return: Will anyone send me any Opportunity Stones? If I get anything good, I'll give it to you, I just want to play a bit. My luck may be a little better than Xiao Tianjing's. I don't even need 100, even just ten is OK. 🙂

Thousand Lights: Guild Officer is wooing Xiao Tianjing. Is anyone chasing you? [doubt]

Is Gege Big: What's going on? I'm very curious, so I'm going to ask, which guild officer are you talking about?

Since the cooperation of getting the first clear for the guild instance went so well, in order to keep Yearning For's team in the guild, Chunxiao had given him the position of Xuanwu Hall guild officer.

As soon as this question was asked, the guild chat was silent for several minutes.

Qiufeng: It's me, haha, but sadly she refused it. Return wants to play? Here's ten for you.

Don't Ask when I'll Return: Omg, are you lying to me?

Qiufeng: Really, just don't talk about this situation in the guild chat anymore. I'm afraid she's shy. You can see that she isn't even talking now. [tapes mouth shut]

Don't Ask when I'll Return: OK! I'm in the main city, guild officer [shy]

Peachy Fate: Guild Officer thinks you talk too much, A-Qi!