Chapter 13 - 15

Chapter 13 - What does she have to do with Jing Huan?

The two healers in the party knew each other. They were chatting away happily but upon seeing Xiao Tianjing join, they immediately turned off their mics and stopped talking.

On the contrary, Lu Hang's interest was piqued. "Hei...why did you call her over?"

Xiang Huaizhi said concisely, "Casually asked."

Lu Hang sat cross-legged in high spirits.

[Party] Long Road Ahead: Good evening [blows a kiss]

[Party] Long Road Ahead: Have you done the Water Demon instances before?

[Party] Xiao Tianjing: No ei [shuts up]

Jing Huan was telling the truth, he really hadn't done one before. In the four years since he left the game, NCH had added quite a lot of new instances, and "Water Demon Riot" was one of them.

[Party] Xiao Tianjing: Is this instance very difficult?

[Party] Long Road Ahead: It's the most difficult instance, but it's nothing much. You can just breeze through all the small monsters at the start even if you afk, only the BOSS is difficult to kill. If you have a low defense, it's easy to get killed at one shot.

[Party] Xiao Tianjing: Okie! [touches head]

After Jing Huan replied, he opened up a Water Demon strategy guide and roughly skimmed through it.

Just as Long Road Ahead had said, the little monsters in front were all the Water Demon's "battle spirits" and weren't much of a threat. But after they die, they will attach themselves to the Water Demon and strengthen it. A lot of players expressed that it takes ten minutes to clear the small monsters in this instance, but 2 hours to kill the BOSS.

The comments under other strategy guides could only reach up to two digits; only in the Water Demon instance did the comments go up to four digits, and most of them were just asking the game designers to eat shit.

Nevertheless, no matter how difficult it was, it was still just an instance. Five questing characters could still complete it if they worked together, let alone with deploying someone like Yearning For. With this character with them, a party could pass even with four healers.

In the few minutes that Jing Huan was reading the strategy guide, everyone in the party was afk-ing, and no one said a word.

Only the two healers were complaining in PM.

[Friend] Love is For You to Eat: Why did Xiao Tianjing come? I don't want to do the instance with her at all.

[Friend] Ji Xiaonian: I don't know either. We're both healers here, so what's the use of her coming? To be a cheerleader? [rolls eyes]

[Friend] Love is For You to Eat: And she should be a catfish ba, look at how she's talking? So freaking fake... [shuts up]

[Friend] Ji Xiaonian: She shouldn't be. Someone heard her voice before, it was a girl's. She's probably just annoying to the extreme.

[Friend] Love is For You to Eat: Those men must have been blind ba? Have they never seen women before? Can't believe they were deceived by this.

[Friend] Ji Xiaonian: I heard from a friend that the account changed hands. The previous owner didn't play as well as her.

[Friend] Love is For You to Eat: Not necessarily. If she isn't a swindler, then why is Idle Pavilion still hunting her? Actually, her plays are just average. In the Yao King quest, it was mostly due to luck + Yearning For knows how to move. In any case, I don't like her!