Chapter 37 - 39

Chapter 37 - Did Gege find a new Meimei in the mountains?

Jing Huan only begun packing his luggage on the day of their departure.

They planned to go for three days and two nights. They had no other plans and were only going there for the hotel's signature hot springs. Gao Zixiang said that there were more than 70 hot spring pools there that had to be more than enough for them all to soak in comfortably.

Guys didn't pay much attention to packing their luggage. Jing Huan packed two sets of clothes and a facial cleanser, carried a laptop bag on top of that, and that was enough for him.

Before leaving, he sent Yearning For a message to wish him a good morning.

Lu Wenhao's car was parked downstairs in the neighbourhood alley. The car was a Volkswagen that his mother had bought for him, saying that he had to be more low profile while going to college, and that she would get him a good car after he graduated. However, Lu Wenhao usually didn't drive. He only got up especially early today to go home and drive the car over because they were going to the hot springs that day.

The two people waited for quite a while in the car. When they saw Jing Huan come out, Lu Wenhao rolled down the car window. "Huanhuan, aren't you dawdling too much... why did you bring so little?"

"I was packing up." Jing Huan said, "Open up your trunk."

After placing his stuff in the trunk, Jing Huan sat in the back seat. "Are the two of you moving? We're only going for 3 days, yet you're bringing two huge suitcases?"

Gao Zixiang peeked out from the passenger seat and blinked at him. "There are treasures inside."

Jing Huan wasn't interested in treasures. He threw his laptop bag aside and yawned.

Lu Wenhao looked at him in the rearview mirror. "Huanhuan, what's wrong with you recently? Every day it seems like you're pulling an all-nighter. Morning classes you're also like this, yawning at least ten times an hour. I'm also getting sleepy watching you."

Jing Huan had been doing quests for the past few nights.

The more he played in the arena, the more addicted he was to it, and the more rounds he played, the more he acutely felt that his equipment was garbage. Every time he made a mistake in a fight, it was easy for him to be taken out. He doesn't even know how many resurrection potions Yearning For has stuffed into him.

Since recently the equipment in the marketplace just didn't match what he wanted, he could only take out his own materials and see if he could create something great.

Gao Zixiang asked suspiciously, "You couldn't have sneakily started dating ba?"

Lu Wenhao opened his eyes wide, "That must be it! Last time I asked you to come stay with us for two days, you refused! Fuck! Huanhuan, are you living with a girl now?!"

Gao Zixiang nodded, "No wonder you're so sleepy every morning."

...where exactly had this conversation gone?

"Living with my ass," He put in his earphones. "It's just insomnia."

Jing Huan held his phone and confirmed it over and over several times.

Twenty minutes had gone by, and Yearning For still hadn't replied to him at all.

What 'I'll reply to you, if I'm free,' he had just been lying to him.

Damn liar.

"I heard that the hotel has all kinds of facilities, like a gym, an internet cafe, KTV... There's even a small bar." Lu Wenhao started his car. "We can go to the internet cafe and get three computers, call up another player, play a four-man PUBG, and go back to the hot springs to relax after we're done. Won't that be wonderful?"