Chapter 109 - 111

Chapter 109 - I like to listen to him act spoiled with me.

Jing Huan had left the mic on.

Xiang Huaizhi's words grew closer from far to near, spreading across the livestream room, word for word.

Xiang Huaizhi lowered his head, lightly flicked his hair and let the water droplets at the end of his hair fall to the ground. When he didn't get an answer, he raised his eyes and lifted his head to look at the person in front of the computer.

Seeing Jing Huan's shocked and helpless face, he raised his eyebrows and asked, "What's the matter?"

The phone rang out with several notifications again, and Jing Huan suddenly snapped out of it. He quickly blinked a few times and turned around to mute the microphone.

It was only then that Xiang Huaizhi saw the barrage floating on the screen of the livestream room.

[Fuck, Xiao Tianjing is a man??? Is that you, Don't Frown??? ]

[Then that means he used a voice changer before?! Yearning For is too pitiful ba? And, why was there a man's voice in the background ah?]

[Gay? The man said that he had just taken a bath... Apart from gay people and liars, who else would play with a catfisher account and pretend to be a woman ah?]

[The background voice was the great God's voice ah. I've heard it in Idle Pavilion before...]

[? Then isn't this even more awesome?]

[I'll be there in a flash!!! Is the anchor here? Say something ah!! ]

The number of livestream viewers suddenly increased from 20,000 to 50,000, and there was still a rapidly rising upward trend.

"I... forgot to turn on the voice changer." Jing Huan said with great difficulty. "Sorry ah."

Jing Huan was still a bit shocked.

Because he hadn't wanted to chat with Xiang Huaizhi using a female voice, during this period of time, he had been constantly switching his voice changer on and off. At the beginning he was still a bit apprehensive and would always check before speaking, but today...

He had just stopped being single and had been floating in a state of bliss.

Jing Huan could now be considered to know what it meant to reap what he sowed.

His only thought now was—this wouldn't delay Xiang Huaizhi's livestream, would it?

Jing Huans thoughts were wildly disordered until Xiang Huaizhi placed the palm of his hand above his face and soothingly rubbed him twice.

"What are you sorry for?" Xiang Huaizhi said, "It's nothing. Go take a bath first."

Xiang Huaizhi had already put on his clothes, but his hands were still a little damp.

Jing Huan sat motionless and randomly tried giving Xiang Huaizhi some advice. "Maybe you should say that I tricked you, and this was the first time we've met, that you told me to take a bath to clean myself up so you can beat me up again..."

Xiang Huaizhi laughed and didn't say anything, just urging him. "Go bathe, you're going to need to fight in the arena later."

Jing Huan's head was a complete mess. If he stayed, he didn't know what he would even say, so he could only get up and make room for Xiang Huaizhi.

After sending Jing Huan to the bathroom, Xiang Huaizhi only then loosened the bath towel, casually put on a pair of shorts, and moved the laptop in front of the desktop computer away.