Chapter 91 - 93

Chapter 91 - Xiao Jing ya: I fucking gave birth prematurely!!!

This week, their server was in testing mode, so Christmas events were released a week in advance. Xiang Huaizhi casually recorded a video, and after the battle, he turned off the recording.

"I have classes all of tomorrow," Xiang Huaizhi said.

The other party was quiet for a bit before replying, "Ah, I have no classes tomorrow."

"I know." Xiang Huaizhi said, "The Christmas events have titles, do you want them?"

"I'm fine with anything... These titles seem to come with experience buffs?"

Xiang Huaizhi let out an "en" sound, "Wait until I come back in the evening, and I'll take you to do them."

After finishing the couple's quests and dailies, Xiang Huaizhi took off his headphones and slightly stretched his body.

Lu Hang looked back and gave him an envious look. "Is this the joys of being the top student ma?"

It was nearly time for exams, so Lu Hang took the time to study a bit while waiting for the instance to open.

He'd rather die than have to repeat a course...

Just thinking of that scenario, Lu Hang was scared. He folded his hands and bowed a few times to Xiang Huaizhi. "Top student, bless me to not fail..."

"It's no use worshipping me. It's already the end of the term, and you're still skipping class. No one can save you." Xiang Huaizhi said mercilessly.

"Can you blame me? It's my warm bed's fault," Lu Hang muttered. He turned around and opened up the school's QQ group.

"Holy shit?" As Lu Hang saw what was being discussed, he became stunned. "Why is someone saying in the group chat that you have a girlfriend now?"

Xiang Huaizhi's actions slightly paused, and then he let out a light "en" sound.

"Damn it! This person is using Anonymous mode, it's probably all nonsense..." In the middle of Lu Hang's speech, he stopped. It took him a long time to recompose himself.. "Did I hallucinate what you said just now?"

"No." Xiang Huaizhi said.

"..."

Lu Hang looked at him in shock. "She's—"

"In our school, one year below us." Before he could finish his question, Xiang Huaizhi had already opened his mouth to give answers.

Lu Hang: "..."

Lu Hang asked, "Name?"

Xiang Huaizhi and Lu Hang looked at each other for a while, and then Xiang Huaizhi's lower lip curled up. "Confidential."

Lu Hang: "..."

Time for an early death.

Lu Hang absently finished the 20 person instance. His brain was still digesting the information from just now, and his curiosity had swelled until it was about to explode.

In the end, just who was this sacred small female junior?

At the end of the instance, Lu Hang flew to the Unknown Realm, planning to see the new Christmas apparel.

Yet as a result, he ended up seeing two familiar figures pass by him.

Yearning For was leading Xiao Tianjing, and he didn't even turn his head before disappearing into the transporter.