Chapter 115 - End

Chapter 115 - Rest assured, for making me your first love ba, this great lord will treat you well.

When Jing Huan woke up, he immediately sensed that it was snowing outside.

He laid in the bed on his side, covered by the blankets up to his shoulders and distractedly stared at the extravagant curtains for a while.

Xiang Huaizhi had drawn himself closer, but his breathing sounded very even, so he should still be sleeping.

Jing Huan pushed himself up, drank the mineral water on the table and then laid back down after grabbing his cellphone to send a message.

Last night, they just did as they pleased. After all that, he forgot to discuss the lie with Gao Zixiang.

After pressing the power button twice, he found that the phone ran out of battery, so Jing Huan connected it to the charger. In the two minutes of waiting for the phone to be charged enough to turn on, he lifted Xiang Huazhi's arm and put it back on his waist.

As soon as his cellphone lit up, WeChat messages started to come in one by one.

Gao Zixiang: I'm doing a livestream, showing off the mixed apparel rewards...

Gao Zixiang: The minute you showed up, my livestream's popularity increased by a couple thousand..

Gao Zixiang: [May you be happy and prosperous, big fortune and great profit]

The cellphone's light blinded his eyes a bit. Jing Huan squinted and read the message over several times before he finally understood the meaning of those words.

He thought about the message he had sent to Gao Zixiang yesterday, and his fingers froze.

Happiness Every Day: ?

Happiness Every Day: You fucking... you couldn't have said something earlier?!

Gao Zixiang: Don't blame me, you didn't give me a chance ah.

Gao Zixiang: Besides, I thought you were going to a nightclub or something, who would've thought...

Happiness Every Day: [kitchen knife] [smile]

Gao Zixiang: But don't worry, I smoothed everything out with Auntie. I told her via WeChat that you were keeping me company at my house because my parents were spending the New Year abroad.

Jing Huan's killing intent decreased a bit.

Happiness Every Day: My mom believed that?

Gao Zixiang: Do you even have to ask, don't you know who I am!

Jing Huan breathed a sigh of relief, his worried heart relaxed and instantly started beating lazily again.

Compared with his previous voice changer accident, a little public display of affection was nothing in his eyes.

Jing Huan replied, "Dad doesn't blame you, kneel down peacefully ba", then locked his phone and set it to the side, wanting to get in a sleepy state again.

The arm around his waist suddenly tightened a bit, and the boy's palm moved to his stomach before he asked in a hoarse voice, "Hungry?"

All his sleepiness disappeared.

Jing Huan's heart pounded as soon as he woke up. "A little bit," he said honestly.

Xiang Huaizhi closed his eyes and rubbed against Jing Huan's nape for a bit. "Then, let's get takeout."