Chapter 73 - 75

Chapter 73 - Do you think she wants me for my fame or my money?

When Jing Huan returned home, he felt a bit cold. He turned on the taps of his rarely used bathtub, planning to take a hot bath.

After only soaking for a little while, his cellphone on the edge of the bathtub vibrated.

It didn't stop vibrating.

Jing Huan slowly reached for it.

Lu Wenhao: [Photo]

Lu Wenhao: @ Xiao Jing ya, how do you like my picture?

Gao Zixiang: Pretty good, gay enough.

Jing Huan looked at the photo, which was of him and Xiang Huaizhi from behind.

But... had they been leaning against each other so closely just now?

At the time, he had just been chatting with him and hadn't paid any attention to these kinds of things.

Xiao Jing ya: How much memory does your cellphone have? Should I send you some videos?

Lu Wenhao: Shit, you even watch videos? Please send.

Xiao Jing ya: ?

Lu Wenhao: I thought that handsome guys like you don't have any physiological needs. Quickly send me some!

Xiao Jing ya: I gave you a rope, and you hung yourself with it? No videos, scram. Delete the picture, what are you taking pictures of your daddy for?

Lu Wenhao: No ah, I want to send it to the forum to get some experience points.

Xiao Jing ya: ??? [DieForMe.GIF]

Lu Wenhao: No, you see, there were so many people on the road tonight, so someone else must've taken pictures of you two! It's better for me to come here in person than letting others post it. It just so happens that, when you get to level 7 in the forum, you can start creating groups. I'll just have to trouble you with this post, how about it, Ge has the right idea?

Xiao Jing ya: You can try it if you want to die. 🙂

Lu Wenhao was, of course, joking with him. After a bit of banter, Jing Huan kicked him out of the group chat and didn't add him back in until he was finished with his bath.

Jing Huan took a bath towel and didn't wipe his hair for a while. He sat cross-legged on the sofa and scrolled through the forum.

He hadn't opened the post that Chichi had sent over earlier because of his guilt. Now that he had some free time though, he couldn't resist wanting to take a peek.

The result was that he saw the forum was plastered with his own game ID.

To be fair, when he had been all-powerful in his old server a few years ago, he hadn't even been as flashy as now.

He read several posts and in the end, finally clicked on the hot post with Immortal Mengmeng's ID.

The first 300 posts on the topic either ridiculed Immortal Mengmeng for being an unreasonable drama queen or ridiculed Xiao Tianjing for being mindless and shameless.

Jing Huan was used to it. Although he was still angry, he didn't want to go up and knock some sense into those people.

The more he read, the more vexed he got. He also wasn't reading carefully at that point, just quickly flipping through posts. He was just about to close the topic and leave when suddenly he was hooked in by another post.