Chapter 112 - 114

Chapter 112 - Where did he find the courage to ask my husband out?

Jing Huan stared at Xiang Huaizhi's WeChat name and blushed; both his face and ears were completely red and felt warm for a long time. He didn't exit his chat with Xiang Huaizhi until his number of unread messages went up to ten.

It was the dorm group chat that no one had used in a while.

Lu Wenhao: [Shared from NCH Video Center – Full VOD of Yearning For's livestream room.]

Lu Wenhao: It only took a few days for this VOD to take first place. It completely surpassed all of Xiang Ge's previous PK videos...

Gao Zixiang: Only oneself can surpass oneself, this is what it means to be strong, understand?

A few days had already passed, but Jing Huan couldn't bring himself to watch the VOD.

He needed to save some face.

As long as he didn't look, the embarrassment couldn't catch up with him.

Lu Wenhao: The period where the mic was muted had been cut into short videos and uploaded online. The two marketing accounts that I follow are both forwarding it around..

Lu Wenhao: Holy shit! When I saw it in the afternoon, it had only been forwarded 200 times, and now it's gone up to 8000 times?!

Jing Huan was a bit confused.

Happiness Every Day: What do you mean, when the mic was muted?

Lu Wenhao: In the middle ah, after you went to take a bath.

Ten minutes later, Jing Huan locked the door, drew the curtains, put on headphones, and slowly opened the VOD shared by Lu Wenhao.

Because he was unable to remember the exact timestamp, he had to bite the bullet and drag the progress bar slowly from the beginning.

"Who am I? I'm Yearning For's sweetheart baby..."

Fuck.

For a moment, Jing Huan felt as though he placed himself on the executioning grounds.

He stayed silent for more than ten seconds before recovering from his embarrassment. He couldn't help reaching out to cover his eyes, leaving only a small gap, and then continued to watch the livestream VOD.

Did he really speak in such a tone that was begging for a spanking?

And this Immortal Mengmeng had tolerated it? And then even sent Xiang Huaizhi a thousand yuan gift later?

He didn't know whether to praise Immortal Mengmeng for being generous or for being single-minded...

Jing Huan endured the discomfort and finally survived to the period after he went to the bathroom.

He heard Xiang Huaizhi say, "Cursing people out will get you muted, cursing out my wife will get you kicked out."

?

Jing Huan blinked a few times behind the cover of his fingers, and then slowly reached out with those fingers to turn up the computer volume.

After listening to this video, Jing Huan could only calm down after pouring and downing two glasses of ice water in succession.

He had mixed feelings.

He felt embarrassed and ashamed, but he also inexplicably also felt that it was quite sweet...

After a moment, Jing Huan saved the VOD to his computer, and then calmly clicked the "report" button at the top left of the screen.

In fact, he had already been prepared to be cursed out a long time ago. Although he had certainly done nothing bad to other people as a catfisher, he would've accepted getting cursed out a bit by others, if they felt like he deserved it.