Chapter 88 - 90

Chapter 88 - Make her stop harassing your husband.

When Lu Hang came back, Xiang Huaizhi had just hung up.

Hearing the sound, he didn't move at all and continued texting on his cellphone.

Lu Hang let out an alcoholic belch, closed the door, pulled a stool to sit beside Xiang Huaizhi, and coughed twice. "Let the trial begin—"

Xiang Huaizhi looked at him with a gaze that suggested he was mentally deficient.

"We are bros. There can't be secrets between bros. Be honest," Lu Hang said, "Who did you go on a date with this afternoon? Someone from our school?"

"Didn't you already see?" Xiang Huaizhi replied.

"What did I see..." Lu Hang paused. "No way, you really went out with Jing Huan? What kind of date is this? Then, when we normally go out to eat, is that also a date?"

Xiang Huaizhi gave him a strange look.

After considering the matter, he still didn't explain anything. He said, "Go away, you reek with the stench of alcohol."

"I didn't drink much." Lu Hang stood up slowly and still asked persistently, "You really went to see a movie with Jing Huan ah?"

"En."

Lu Hang stared at the rose on the table and asked doubtfully, "Then, where did the flower come from?"

"It came with the set meal from the movie theater," Xiang Huaizhi replied.

Lu Hang's fiery night of gossip suddenly extinguished. He clicked his tongue, dragged the chair back to its original position and moved his mouse to wake the computer up from standby. "That's true, you're either in class or online every day, when could you develop any feelings with a girl.... Oh, unless Xiao Tianjing came to see you in person, then I wouldn't even be surprised if you rented out a room."

Xiang Huaizhi: "..."

The alcohol started causing mischief, and Xiang Huaizhi called a halt to the thoughts in his head. He coldly asked, "Are you crazy?"

Lu Hang was drunk and wasn't intimidated by him. He laughed while propping his hand on his chin and said, "I'm just kidding around. I find that you're very good to Jing Huan; we've never even gone to the movies together. Tch, mentioning it, how could you turn around and take someone named "Jing" with you ah?"

"It was my pleasure to," Xiang Huaizhi said, putting on headphones.

Lu Hang was drunk and let it get to his head, so he already lost interest when he heard the other person on this "date" was their underclassmen. He didn't bother to listen carefully to what Xiang Huaizhi was saying and turned around to go on his friend list to seek out the Meimei he just added to chat with her.

Jing Huan found an excuse to avoid the couple's quests.

Jing Huan wasn't in the mood to do the couple's quests. His mind right now was full of "Fuck, why are we dating just like that Gege. Have you not forgiven me yet, do you want to continue tormenting me?".

He was holding his cellphone at the time and had his retorts ready on his tongue. But in the end, he closed his mouth again because of his guilty conscience.

Because he found that, although they couldn't count as dating each other, they could count as online dating each other.

Ugh...

Damn it.

It really seemed like that, just, a little bit, touched the boundaries of dating.

Jing Huan felt like he shouldn't think about it anymore, because if he did, he wouldn't be able to sleep tonight.