Chapter 16 - 18

Chapter 16 - If it wasn't because I can't kill you, I would've fucking fallen out with you long ago.

Jing Huan was stunned again. He only thought of typing a response after a long while had passed.

[Current] Xiao Tianjing: Gege...are you talking to me?

[Current] Yearning For: Who else is there here?

The passers-by walking by them: "..."

[Current] Xiao Tianjing: But I haven't bought all my equipment yet...

[Current] Yearning For: It's fine as long as you know how to flee.

[Current] Xiao Tianjing: ??

What does that mean? Does this person plan on letting him flee for his life in the arena for the whole night?

Jing Huan was about to sneer and make some sarcastic remarks when he saw the portal light up. The elites from Idle Pavilion who were on guard outside sensed that something was amiss and had sent someone over to gather intelligence on the enemy.

Xiang Huaizhi cast a glance at that person and clicked on 'Create a Party'.

[Current] Yearning For: Join.

The little fairy fox immediately stood up, and her avatar even patted her butt. Then she turned around and entered Yearning For's party.
After that, the two of them flew away together.

The Idle Pavilion elite was stunned, then immediately tipped off his guild.

[Guild] Saw a Deer Deep in the Forest: Report– Xiao Tianjing has joined Yearning For's party!!

[Guild] Saw a Deer Deep in the Forest: Everyone be careful, don't initiate a compulsory PK against Xiao Tianjing!

[Guild] Affectionate in Silence: ???

[Guild] The Girl in my Heart: Why is she in Yearning For's party [surprise]?

[Guild] Don't Ask when I'll Return: My friend told me...that Xiao Tianjing and Yearning For even did instances together yesterday.

[Guild] Seize Every Minute: ...can't be ba, is there really something between them? Yearning For was actually moved by Xiao Tianjing's confession?

[Guild] Immortal Mengmeng: Impossible.

[Guild] Immortal Mengmeng: Yearning For has really high standards la, it should be Xiao Tianjing who begged him to take her along for instances. It's all right. In another 10 minutes, Yearning For will go into the arena, then you guys don't need to worry about killing Xiao Tianjing anymore.

[Guild] Star in the Sky: ...um...

[Guild] Star in the Sky: Yearning For brought Xiao Tianjing into the 2v2 arena venue, I see them.

[Guild] Don't Ask when I'll Return: ...

[Guild] The Girl in my Heart: ...

Everyone on the screen was shocked.

[Guild] Affectionate in Silence: ...it's all right. At most we can just temporarily cancel our plans for sniping Xiao Tianjing tonight. On the bright side, Yearning For will definitely lose with Xiao Tianjing in his team, then our vice guild master will be able to climb to the top of the expert ranking list!

[Guild] Star in the Sky: Oh yeah. I saw that Yearning For's points have been dropping in the past few months, our vice will surpass him after winning just a few more rounds.

[Guild] Immortal Mengmeng: What do you mean Star?

[Guild] Star in the Sky: ?

[Guild] Star in the Sky: What did I...