Chapter 10 - 12

Chapter 10 - Your mother must see an increase in prices whenever she buys groceries!

Jing Huan blinked and finally realized — this means that he wants to take on the Yao King BOSS alone?

Jing Huan didn't waste time last night either. After turning off his computer, he went to find videos of players in other servers killing their way through hidden quests.

Only one word can be used to describe it: difficult.

Five server battle players just barely killed the target after emptying their inventory of their potions. When the BOSS fell, the ground was already littered with corpses, and the only standing player had critically low HP. It was a very tragic sight.

Where on earth does this Yearning For get his self-confidence from to feel like he can take on the Yao King alone?

And he even asked Jing Huan to afk on the spot?

Who are you looking down on.

"Gege, wouldn't that not be too good..." With a sneer, he turned on his mic. "I can't let you kill the monster alone!"

Xiang Huaizhi was checking whether there were any missing potions in his inventory and failed to hear the mockery hidden within the girl's tone. "It's okay, prepare your trans card."

Transformation cards are necessary items for PK. It could transform a player into a summoning beast for a limited amount of time and temporarily upgrade the player's attributes.

Each card had different effects. Nine-tailed Immortal Fox was the most suitable card for Fairy Fox Caves; it could increase a player's speed by 15%.

Jing Huan had just used his card when his friend message suddenly flashed.

[Friend] Vigorous Little Mosquito Repellent: [Nine Chivalrous Heroes Live Broadcast Room Link: Yearning For's former wife, broadcasting Illusion's Yao King quest live. ]

[Friend] Vigorous Little Mosquito Repellent: Meimei... come have a look.

Jing Huan had just entered the stream when he heard a cloying loli voice.

"Everyone should have already heard about what happened between me and Yearning For right? So don't poke my sore spot in this stream anymore."

It was a very familiar voice. Jing Huan looked at the mic queue in the stream. Sure enough, the owner of this stream was Immortal Mengmeng.

He couldn't help but find it amusing. After using Yearning For's name in the title of the stream to get more views, she wouldn't let people mention him after coming in?

"What kind of person is Yearning For? How do I say this... When we first got together, he was very considerate. Every day, he would log in to my account, help me do my dailies, and also take me around to admire the scenery, and set off fireworks for me..." Immortal Mengmeng answered the audience's questions slowly. "Let's not talk about our offline meetings anymore, or else I'm gonna start crying... You guys are asking about Xiao Tianjing?

Immortal Mengmeng laughed, not hiding the disdain in her tone, "She's a female swindler. She cheated an elder from our guild out of his equipment, she has a pretty horrible character. Everyone in the server knows about what she did, and they're all yelling for people to hit her. Maybe after they kill the Yao King, people will start initiating compulsory PKs against her again."

Jing Huan had only heard it once before, but he hadn't really thought much about it. Now that he listened to it several more times, he realised that Immortal Mengmeng's voice really was very sweet.