Chapter 106 - 108

Chapter 106 - I like you.

Xiang Huaizhi looked at his astonished face and wanted to laugh a little.

"How much did it cost?" he asked.

" 200 ." Jing Huan slowly composed himself, and feeling the warmth of Xiang Huaizhi's palm, he swallowed. "How did you know I was here?"

"I saw the picture, and recognized the place." Xiang Huaizhi asked, "Why didn't you tell me when you arrived?"

"Originally, I was going to, but then I saw that you were at a family gathering... So, I decided I was going to tell you when you finished over there."

At this time, the barbecue stand's owner came over to hand over some hot peppers. "Young man, if it's not spicy enough, you can add some more yourself ah. These chili peppers are very fragrant... Is this your friend? Would you like to get some more kebabs?"

"No need." After he finished saying that, Xiang Huaizhi lowered his head and asked him, "Do you still want to eat?"

Jing Huan had originally wanted to invite him to sit down and eat together, but he thought about how it was Xiang Huaizhi's birthday today and that if he just treated him to eat this... It wouldn't be very good.

So he shook his head. "No, but will it be too wasteful?"

"It's okay," Xiang Huaizhi said. "Boss, can you pack it to go?"

Jing Huan left the barbecue stand carrying flowers and a present, attracting many of the passersby gazes.

The two of them gave the kebabs to a homeless person on the street..

Xiang Huaizhi had driven here with his car, and he parked in the shopping mall's parking lot on the opposite side.

He got in the car, turned on the heat, and had just wanted to ask something when a bunch of flowers appeared before his eyes.

"Happy birthday, Gege." Jing Huan put the gift box on top of the roses and said the birthday wishes he had spent all night thinking of, "I hope that you get high-quality material drops every instance, always successfully create divine equipment, encounter fortuitous meetings on all your dailies, get constant critical hits in the arena..."

Xiang Huaizhi was surprised for a bit before he lowered his head and laughed..

Someone who didn't know any better would think that they were chatting in NCH.

"Can't you wish me something more realistic?" He interrupted him.

Jing Huan paused and said, "Isn't this realistic? What counts as realistic then?"

Xiang Huaizhi replied, "For example, be happy every day?"

Jing Huan was stunned and said, "En, en... Be happy every day."

Xiang Huaizhi took the gifts, got out of the car and placed them on the back seat.

When he came back in again, he asked, "What would you like to eat?"

"Anything is fine." Jing Huan had fastened his seat belt and glanced at the person next to him.

It looked like Xiang Huaizhi was only loosely holding the steering wheel, but in fact, his grip was very steady. Jing Huan stared at the steering wheel for a long time before looking away.

He looked out of the window, a bit puzzled.

Why did he still look so handsome when just driving a car ah.