Chapter 19 - 21

Chapter 19 - May not have big eyes, but he's pretty flippant.

There was a problem with their positions, so when Jing Huan turned his head, all he could see was the other party's ears.

They were stuck so close together that he could even smell the faint scent of soap wafting from the other person's body.

"You're welcome." The one behind him said, "Can you get up?"

Jing Huan was stunned. He only dared to stand up when he was sure that the cockroach had run out of sight.

"I'm sorry ah." He turned around and finally saw the unlucky student that he had bumped into.

Single eyelids, high nose bridge, wearing a black T-shirt, and their eyes were level even though the other guy was standing one step lower than him.

Jing Huan stared at the guy's face for a few seconds before he thought of asking, "Well, um, I didn't hurt you ba?"

"No." Xiang Huaizhi glanced at him a few more times too.

This guy's eyelashes were strangely long.

"That's good then, I lost my footing just now." Jing Huan was too embarrassed to say that he had gotten frightened by a bug.

Xiang Huaizhi had seen everything, and he had even clearly seen how he had flung the pot away. He nodded. "Un, could you make way?"

Jing Huan was occupying one side of the stairwell while his pot occupied the other, and they were almost blocking the whole stairwell.

"Oh, okay." Jing Huan immediately made some space. In any case, he wasn't going to touch that pot again.

Xiang Huaizhi was about to go upstairs when someone grabbed his clothes.

"Classmate, wait." Jing Huan said, "I bumped into you pretty hard just now, if you feel uncomfortable anywhere, go look for me in dorm 312."

Xiang Huaizhi nodded. "Got it."

After watching his benefactor leave, Jing Huan stared at the pot on the floor. Just when he was worrying about what to do, he looked up, and his eyes met with the eyes of two people he was very familiar with.

Gao Zixiang and Lu Wenhao were standing on the balcony of the third floor, and they were looking at him through the window in the stairwell. He didn't know how long they had been watching, and as soon as they realized Jing Huan had discovered them, the two of them instinctively thought of hiding.

Jing Huan sneered. He raised his hand and pointed at Gao Zixiang first, then at Lu Wenhao.

–you, and you.

Then he put his fingers together and made a throat cutting gesture.

— must die.

Lu Wenhao, "..."

Gao Zixiang, "..."

Both of them put their heads against the guardrail and knocked their heads against it.

In the end, it was the housekeeping auntie who heard the noise and ran over to confiscate the pot. She even warned Jing Huan, saying that the school strictly prohibited students from cooking in the dormitory.

The ingredients had already been bought, and they would go bad if they didn't cook it tonight. Jing Huan stood in the stairwell and comforted himself for a long while before walking to the small shop outside the school gate.

He bought a pot and went back, and as soon as he opened the dormitory door, he saw that the raw meat and vegetables had been washed, cut up, and placed all over the simple dining table. Even the beer had been poured, and the cup that belonged to Jing Huan had a cherry placed along its edge as decoration.