Chapter 31 - 33

Chapter 31 - "Are you happy being a mistress?"

As Qiufeng flew out of the battle scene, a row of yellow words popped up on Jing Huan's game interface.

【Congratulations on accumulating 2000 points in the arena! I heard that Wu Er Lang has a present for you, go take a look!】

"Gege." Jing Huan immediately fawned upon him, "I got 2000 points, we won so many points tonight, Gege's so strong~"

The clock struck 9:30, the arena closed for the day, and all the players were forcibly transported to the entrance of the arena.

Only the leaders could click on the NPCs. Xiang Huaizhi passed her the leader position. "Go and get your reward."

Jing Huan, "Okay."

Jing Huan walked over to the NPC as he prayed silently in his heart.

He didn't wish for an orange equipment, and he wasn't wishing for a top-grade one either. He just wished for one that buffed healing and speed attributes, and just blue equipment would also be acceptable!

【Are you sure you want to collect your reward? (Bound reward, each character can only receive it once)】

Jing Huan closed his eyes and clicked "Yes", then opened his eyes a crack–

【Congratulations for obtaining a "Sumian Immortal Robe".】

...blue equipment, the worst level that could have been obtained.

Jing Huan comforted himself — at least half of his wish had been fulfilled, and it would be fine as long as this blue equipment buffed attributes.

He slowly moved his mouse over the robe.

On the other side, Xiang Huaizhi drank a sip of water as he listened to Lu Hang nag. Lu Hang had lost to Qiufeng once in the arena and was so angry about it that he had been complaining about it for half an hour.

After a dozen or so seconds, he still hadn't seen the person in his party talk, so he was just about to ask her when–

[Current] Xiao Tianjing: [wails][collapses]

[Current] Xiao Tianjing: GM I [strangles][kitchen knife]

[Current] Yearning For: Un?

[Current] Xiao Tianjing: [Item Description·Sumian Immortal Robe]

Xiang Huaizhi clicked on the item description to take a look — an ordinary blue equipment without any buffed attributes, a garbage item.

Jing Huan almost expired on the spot from anger. Only rapidly sending out expressions could express his fury.

Although it was very difficult to get a top-grade item from the arena's reward for points, there was also a very low chance of getting garbage as well. The system would generally be kind enough to give out equipment that suited the player's sect.

But why was it this damn thing when it was his turn?!

[Current] Xiao Tianjing: QAQ UWAHH–

[Current] Yearning For: ...

[Current] Yearning For: It's okay, there'll be another reward at 3000 points.

[Current] Xiao Tianjing: I don't think I'll ever be able to get a good eq in this lifetime anymore, Gege. [on the verge of tears]

[Current] Yearning For: No, you'll get one next time.

[Current] Xiao Tianjing: Really? [on the verge of tears]