Chapter 100 - 102

Chapter 100 - You kissed me twice.

Lu Wenhao still brought up the matter of Jing Huan blocking him the next day.

They had arranged to meet at the back gate. Jing Huan went downstairs early, stood by the door, and played with his cellphone for a while until his headphones were suddenly yanked off.

"Jerk? You there?" asked Lu Wenhao.

"Didn't I apologize to you yesterday..." Jing Huan couldn't help laughing, "Why are you still mentioning it?"

"If apologies could solve all problems, what are the police for?!" Lu Wenhao shrunk his neck into his clothes. "Fuck, chatting so nicely and then suddenly getting a notification that we aren't friends anymore."

"I said I hit the wrong key," Jing Huan curled his elbow and placed it on his shoulder. "You eat well tonight, I'll pay the bill. Whatever you want to order, go ahead and order. Is my apology still not enough?"

Gao Zixiang laughed and said, "You don't know, last night, he howled so much I thought he had been blocked by his wife... Why did you come so early?"

Jing Huan casually said, "Got the time wrong."

In fact, he had been worried that Xiang Huaizhi would arrive early like he had done on Christmas night, and would wait alone all by himself.

But obviously he had overthought it.

"I'll ask Lu Ge when they'll arrive," Lu Wenhao picked up his cellphone. "If there's still some time left, we should go to the hotpot shop and wait for them there bei, it's really cold."

As soon as Lu Wenhao finished talking, they both arrived.

Jing Huan immediately saw Xiang Huaizhi. The boy was wearing a black coat and looked languid, seeming as if he had just woke up.

Xiang Huaizhi really had just woken up. After he took some cold medicine, he felt sleepy, adding on to the fact that his eyes have been pinned to his textbooks these past few days, his eyes grew tired and he slept until dinner time.

Lu Hang looked at his watch. "I thought I came late... Your dorm has such good habits ah, on time."

"Lu Ge," Jing Huan greeted him, then turned his gaze to Xiang Huaizhi and called out, "Gege."

Jing Huan's voice wasn't loud, and the people around him couldn't really hear him, but Xiang Huaizhi heard him clearly.

He raised his eyes, the drowsiness having dissipated a bit. "En."

The rest of them didn't pay attention to their simple interaction. Gao Zixiang looked at his cellphone and said, "There's just two tables ahead of us on the hot pot waiting list, when we get there, it should be just in time."

Gao Zixiang and Lu Hang walked in front, side by side. Jing Huan peeked at Xiang Huaizhi and intentionally slowed down to walk beside him.

Since he had even already confessed his feelings, there was nothing to be shy about. Xiang Huaizhi was willing to eat with him, which meant that the other party at least regarded him as a friend.

If only there wasn't an extra Lu Wenhao around, everything would be perfect.

"Huanhuan, what are your plans for winter vacation ah?" Lu Wenhao asked him indifferently.

Jing Huan breathed out white mist. "Spend Spring Festival at home."

"So boring?" Lu Wenhao said, "How about we go abroad to play a bit? It's too cold in China, Laozi can't stand it."