Chapter 97 - 99

Chapter 97 - But now that he'd killed him, his heart didn't feel that happy.

Jing Huan didn't hesitate.

Lu Hang's team invitation shot over and he agreed, jumping into his team before typing a response back to Qiufeng.

[Friend] Xiao Tianjing: Nah, I already made an arrangement with Long Road Ahead.

[Friend] Qiufeng: [sobbing] No, you didn't. Long Road Ahead was just looking for someone in the group chat to play 2V2 with.

[Friend] Xiao Tianjing: Alright ba, it's me not wanting to give away points with you.

[Friend] Qiufeng: ?? Long Road Ahead is also a warlock ah!

[Friend] Xiao Tianjing: I'm afraid Gege will see and try to kill you again.

[Friend] Qiufeng: ?

[Friend] Qiufeng: [wiping tears] You're actually thinking for my benefit... I'm so moved.

[Friend] Qiufeng: But it's fine, as long as he doesn't use an immortal binding cable, I can run away. You don't have to feel so guilty.

[Friend] Xiao Tianjing: Killing people is a waste of Gege's equipment durability, forget it la.

[Friend] Qiufeng: ?

[Friend] Qiufeng: ???

[Friend] Qiufeng: Leaving now.

Jing Huan looked at the chat and laughed a little.

I don't know what I'm talking about.

Even if I teamed up with you for a month in the arena now, Yearning For wouldn't try to kill you.

As he laughed, he also felt quite sour, so Jing Huan closed the chat and began to check his equipment's durability.

"Xiao Jingjing, what kind of combo should we do when we play soon ah?" Lu Hang's voice came out from his headphones. "We're short on DPS, so we should start out with the DPS baby ba."

After Lu Hang's words, there was a vague sound. "Understood."

Jing Huan immediately held his breath but didn't hear the next sentence.

"Xiao Jingjing?" After a while, Lu Hang puzzledly asked, "Are you there?"

"Ah, I'm here." Jing Huan said as he snapped out of it. "I know, I'll bring her out."

"Nice. Although we don't have enough DPS, we can still CC the other side to death. Most of them will run."

The CC + Support pair was used to disgust people. Teams with low DPS or poor movement could only run, or waste their time being stuck in place and pummeled until they were killed off.

Only, at their rank, there weren't many noobs so most of the players would choose to slowly play it out. In the end, the winners and losers would be hard to determine, using him and Qiufeng as a previous example.

Jing Huan answered "en" and asked, "Lu Ge, what about the physical DPS that usually plays with you?"

"He's gone on vacation abroad and doesn't have any free time for now. I've been playing with Chichi for a whole week now... Can you pay attention to your teammates," Lu Hang joked, "And, Chichi's power got cut off today. Why do you ask, do you dislike this bad warlock ah?

"How could that be?" Jing Huan replied.

"Don't worry, although I'm not as strong as your husband, compared to Qiufeng, I'm still a bit more powerful." Lu Hang vowed, "Just entrust all your points to me tonight ba."