Chapter 82 - 84

Chapter 82 - Did Jing Huan add your WeChat?

Due to the limitations of being pregnant, they could only select to do three-star instances at most, which were low in difficulty, so they didn't have to pay much attention to the fights. Besides letting Jing Huan finish off some instances, it also gave him a chance to think about other things.

For example, when did Xiang Huaizhi figure out he was Xiao Tianjing?

Jing Huan frowned. He knew that Xiang Huaizhi's personality was relatively cold, but it couldn't be to the point that he was completely indifferent to being cheated by a catfish.

What's more, the person who tricked him was actually Jing Huan... The two of them were so close, and no matter how you looked at it, it would seem as though Jing Huan had been planning something.

Jing Huan propped up his chin and thought about it for a long time. As a result, he really did get reminded of something.

Some time ago, he had gone downstairs to buy medicine, and he had happened to run into Xiang Huaizhi that night.

Now that he thought about it, at the time, Xiang Huaizhi hadn't been sweating at all, nor did he have any companions with him. It wasn't like a night jog... it was actually like he was crouching there and waiting for him.

Jing Huan suddenly saw the light. Xiang Huaizhi must've been crouching there and waiting for him! Sure enough, he wanted to pummel him!

But, why hadn't he done it in the end?

Because he had been sick?

Jing Huan let his imagination run wild for quite a while. After going around in circles to no avail, he could only finally reach one conclusion——

Xiang Huaizhi was really a good person.

They did instances into the afternoon, and by then, Jing Huan really couldn't bear it anymore. He got up and took some medicine.

He didn't have any fever-reducing meds at home, but he still had a lot of the cold medicine he bought last time.

He grudgingly choked it down, just in case it made him feel better ba.

His headache already made him uncomfortable, and after taking the medicine, he was even more sleepy. After they finished the low-level instances he hung around the team and didn't leave.

"Xiao Jingjing," Lu Hang said, "I'm very willing to take you to do high-level instances, but your husband doesn't seem very happy."

Jing Huan suddenly snapped out of it, left the team, and entered Xiang Huaizhi's team.

"What did you go do?" Xiang Huaizhi asked.

[Team] Xiao Tianjing: Poured a glass of water.

Xiang Huaizhi replied, "Drink it hot."

Jing Huan had just wanted to send a nodding emoticon when he suddenly thought of something.

[Team] Xiao Tianjing: ?

[Team] Xiao Tianjing: Why aren't you going with them to do the high-level instance...

Xiang Huaizhi responded, "Not going, don't lack experience."

If Jing Huan was really a NCH noob, he would've believed him.

But in NCH, experience grinding was endless. Upgrades, skills and even affixing gems into equipment would consume a player's own experience. No player in the entire game would dare to claim that he or she didn't lack experience.