Chapter 85 - 87

Chapter 85 - We're also two people.

The next day, Xiang Huaizhi was noisily woken up by Lu Hang.

"I can't make the decision on my own... He's sleeping. I suggest that you directly hire assassins ba, we can't help you..."

Xiang Huaizhi stared at the gray ceiling, his whole being was still immersed in his dream of a few minutes ago.

Jing Huan had stood in front of him with his eyes closed and his eyelashes slightly trembling from nervousness, his lips twitching while waiting for Xiang Huaizhi to do something.

Xiang Huaizhi closed his eyes again. After a while, he sat up from the bed.

He didn't rush to get out of bed, but instead, raised his hand and ran it through his hair before picking up his cellphone and unlocking it.

Xiao Jing ya: Thank you Ge... My fever has already gone down.

Xiao Jing ya: [Kowtow]

The message was sent a few minutes ago.

Xiang: Just woke up?

Xiao Jing ya: No, I woke up a long time ago, I'm at the basketball court now.

Xiang Huaizhi glanced at the time, then he put his cellphone aside and got out of bed.

Lu Hang had just heard him move when he immediately took off his headphones. "Xiangxiang, you're finally fucking awake, I've almost been annoyed to death..."

Xiang Huaizhi put on his shoes and gently dropped his cellphone onto the table, ignoring him.

"Do you know who came to find me?" Lu Hang was unaffected and answered himself, "Immortal Mengmeng!"

Lu Hang turned his head and said, "She asked us to help her kill someone. The price was quite high, several times higher than the most expensive assassination group in our server. But, why didn't she just go straight to you ah? She had to come ask me to deliver her message to you."

Xaing Huaizhi answered, "Blacklisted her."

Lu hang nodded, unsurprised. "Then, shall we take it? 5000 yuan a head, and the kill target is still a noob... It's like picking money off the ground."

The price was so high that even Lu Hang was excited.

However, he knew that Immortal Mengmeng didn't only seek them out just to kill someone. Since Xiang Huaizhi's megaphone to clarify matters, Immortal Mengmeng's reputation had been very poor. If their team helped her kill someone now, in other people's eyes, it would be like breaking the ice.

Xiang Huaizhi walked to the bathroom with a towel and tossed out a sentence behind him. "I don't want to get divorced yet."

Winter had officially started. After the rain yesterday, the temperature had plummeted again. At noon, the basketball court had turned into a bustling place.

Jing Huan jumped up and threw a beautiful two-point shot before turning to go off-court to take a break.

"Shit, how long have you been playing? Aren't you tired yet ah?" Lu Wenhao sat in his seat and gasped, "What, were you actually not ill last night, but were facing a heavenly tribulation?"

With that, Lu Wenhao handed him the water bottle.

Jing Huan took a look at the water bottle, and with a mysterious expression, said, "Forget it, I won't drink it."