065: Run away

"What do you mean by that?" Asked Seokjin, he was not in for fights, and it really seemed that this was not going to end. "I'm not to blame for everything that has to happen to you, Taehyung."

"You don't have it?  Didn't you listen to yourself?  How can you say that at a concert?" Taehyung was upset, too upset, they usually liked to chat with the fans for a while so they could make them laugh or nd about something, but for Taehyung that had been too much. "You doesn't even care what Hoseok thinks of this."

"AND?  Hoseok isn't even complaining about all this, it was just a little slip, it's not that bad" Seokjin defended himself "I won't say something like that again."

"You make a lot of slips to be the biggest of all, don't you think?"  Taehyung growled.

Hoseok was not upset about it, in fact it did not seem like something they must be fighting for, it was obvious that they had already mentioned that they marked him in a live, and that now they were arguing only because of the fact that Seokjin was against him. it had come out to say that maybe Hoseok is expecting a puppy from him, maybe if it had been a bad idea to talk like that, after all Hoseok can't have children yet.

"It was just a comment, doesn't it fit in your head?" Seokjin really that he was getting furious about it.

"No, it is not just a comment, it seems that you feel too proud about your simple comment, it is not funny, what do you want them to think?  What Hoseok expects a child from an idiot?"

"What did you call me?"  Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I am your elder and you owe me respect, besides, he is our omega, or what?  Now you will say that you, the most clueless alpha of all, wants to be the one who has a child with Hoseok, that's ridiculous."

"Ridiculous?" Taehyung couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Now I'm ridiculous?  At least I'm not wrong in the choreography and I don't need to send kisses to the fans to make them recognize me."

"You know something, Taehyung?  Maybe they don't even see you because you just hang around behind us like the loser you are."

"Stop!" Hoseok exclaimed, drawing the attention of almost all the alphas present, not even Namjoon knew how to get into the discussion of those two, and Hoseok had simply yelled. "Leave this alone, it was just words, and they don't matter."

"They do not matter?"  Taehyung growled at Hoseok, the omega leaned back. " Are you listening to yourself?  Of course they matter, Jung Hoseok!"

"Don't you dare growl at him!" Jimin stepped in front of Hoseok to prevent Taehyung from using his command voice.

"My friend, you turned out to be, Park," I look over Jimin's shoulder, "you mustn't get into alpha fights, Hoseok."

"Don't talk to him," Jimin defended again, pushing Taehyung away a bit, "you'd better calm down, he's trying to help."

"Help?" Taehyung huffed "He has only brought us trouble.

"It's not true," this time the group leader spoke, "and you'd better stop with this, you shouldn't be arguing like that."

"You should tell Taehyung's big bad wolf that," Seokjin growled, earning a loud growl from Taehyung, "besides he's right about something, Taehyung, we wouldn't be fighting if it weren't for that omega."

"Shut up!" Jungkook attacked. "Hoseok is not to blame for this."

"Of course he is!"

Hoseok stopped listening, he just watched, everyone was arguing, he felt the hatred they were transmitting to each other, this was a never ending fight, and he didn't know whether to get in the way so that they would stop insulting each other and talking, somehow, he had managed to turn a deaf ear about.

The only bad thing was the mark, which burned, burned too much, and that happened every time there were discussions, he had never felt so small as he did now, he felt completely useless because he could not help his alphas with this, he did not know if they would react well, and they were really starting to get mad at each other.

Little by little he could hear the insults, the growls, the terrible desire to want to attack each other, he could not bear it anymore, it was too much, he was afraid, afraid of not being able to do something about it, he wanted to shrink, become a ball and disappear in that precise moment.

So were the discussions between alphas?  Why did all that remind him of so many things?  The scolding of his parents, her sister fighting with her father, no, he wanted to leave, he wanted to leave now, he couldn't keep listening, why did he need to cry?  Why did she think now that it had been his fault that they were now arguing and exposing truths about each other?

Couldn't they stand each other so much like that?

He look at the alphas, they were still made of words, even so he could feel the need to start to pull out their claws and fight, he did not want to see them fight each other, it was all his fault, if they had not discovered him, if he had not forgotten to drink the pills to neutralize his scent and his anticipatory zeal, if only he hadn't let this all pass, if only he had refrained from going to that audition, maybe ... maybe they'd be happy.

Yes ... maybe they would not be arguing at that moment, maybe they would be hugging and celebrating for having given an excellent concert, drinking some soju or a few beers, celebrating with food and a well-deserved rest, maybe from the beginning that group it must have had six alphas instead of six alphas and one beta ... a beta that turned out to be an omega.

An omega among alphas, little by little he was moving away, he did not want to get in the way, he was scared, he was hurt, he couldn't handle it, without more, he opened the dressing room door and ran out, he needed to get out of there, and stop feeling that pain growing inside.  that was only

He needed to be alone.