031: Blushing

Hoseok wanted the least to get up early, maybe he should have stopped thinking so much about what had been happening in recent days, now they had to go to rehearsals to be able to give a concert, and he felt that his body did not help much, but the The blankets were extremely warm, and he did not want to even detach himself from them, he would not do it in a while and he knew it, he just wanted to lie there and sleep all day, but duty called.

"Hobi hyung!" the door of his room was opened immediately, and without more he made a ball to be able to hide completely, the younger alpha smiled when he saw the actions of his older, but he could not stay watching him, Seokjin had said that they were in a hurry, and that They would have breakfast when they were already in the stadium. "Hyung, come on wake up, we have a lot to do."

Jungkook walked hurriedly until he was next to Hoseok and removed the covers from him, soon the current of the morning cold had reached him, he does not like much to be awakened, much less to have the covers removed from him, with his Hand looked for the blanket to warm himself up again, but he had not had any success, so he opened his eyes, meeting the maknae's eyes very close to him, by inertia he pulled back, and Jungkook gave him a smile.

"Why are you so close?" Jungkook frowned slightly, was that a stutter?  He loved it.

"Does it bother you?" He approached again, raising one knee to the omega's bed, Hoseok again leaned back, he felt that his cheeks were about to heat up, Jungkook let out a soft laugh when he saw the omega's actions. "You shouldn't be uncomfortable, don't you think, omega?"

The younger alpha was getting closer to the omega, Hoseok leaned back to finally find the back of his bed and remain motionless, the younger alpha was extremely close, too close to him, Jungkook smiled when he saw the faint blush on the Omega's cheeks, he smiled slyly to look at the omega's lips, Hoseok felt that his throat had completely dried up when he saw how the younger alpha had practically placed his gaze on his lips.

"J-jungkook" the alpha stopped looking at his lips to go to see the omega's eyes, Hoseok couldn't keep his eyes on the maknae's eyes for more than five seconds "C-can you go?  I have to change my c-clothes."

"I can help you if you like" the omega's cheeks got too hot, showing a much more pronounced blush than before, Jungkook let out a laugh when he saw Hoseok's reaction "Easy, I'll go, but don't delay, omega."

The younger alpha walked away completely, getting up and getting off the bed to finally walk towards the entrance of the omega's room and exit closing the door, only then Hoseok could release the air that he had not even realized he had been holding.

What had all that been?

Jungkook hadn't behaved that way with him, and that only made him feel more nervous, just remembering the maknae's deep gaze on him made his skin crawl.

He shook his head taking all those thoughts out of the way, the situation had only happened, nothing more, nothing had happened, but in his head the image of him being kissed by the younger alpha appeared and that only made his heart turn a crazy why  Why him and not another omega?  Curse.

Leaving those thoughts and images created by the brain on his side, he ended up getting dressed and doing his hair a little to finally leave his room, and he did not expect what would happen.

He felt like he was being pulled by one of his arms and pushed against the wall and then completely cornered, Hoseok had placed his hands in front, feeling the chest of the other person who was cornering him.

"Did you sleep well, Little sun?" Jimin's melodious voice made him feel more nervous, he wanted to escape but he couldn't, Jimin was totally attached to him, and he didn't know what the hell to do. "Hoseok ..."

The omega barely and looked up to see the alpha in the eyes that gave him a smile without showing his white teeth.

"Did I tell you how cute you look?" The omega's cheeks soon took on a faint blush again.

"Jiminie" the omega spoke, but he felt that if he said something it would just come out incoherent Y-you have to go with the-others.

"I know, they sent me for you, I decided to wait for you here, Little sun"

"C-can we go now?" jimin let out a soft laugh when he heard that question, the omega was extremely flushed and he did not even want to see the alpha in the eyes and that only made Jimin feel so pleased for being the cause of all that.

"Okay, come on, but first ..."

The omega frowned slightly, and wanted to look the alpha in the eyes, instead he felt how the alpha placed his hands on his waist, hugging him and then feeling the fluffy lips of that alpha on his cheek and then on his forehead. .

Hoseok felt his heart beat at a thousand per minute, he even thought that Jimin would surely feel his beats so fast due to the closeness they had at that moment, the alpha smiled when he saw that Hoseok had been somewhat surprised by his actions, he looked extremely tender .

"Come on, Hoseok, they're waiting for us, and I don't want them to think I'm doing something to you, little sun."

Hoseok just gave a nod, and let himself be carried away by Jimin, who took his hand, intertwining his fingers to go to the room where the others were, it would definitely be a long day for Jung Hoseok.