049: Dance

The rehearsal was finally over, the movements of each one, although they had been almost perfect, still had to improve in some aspects, Hoseok was the one who was most demanding about it with the dance, and he was always serious about any new move, and if he was wrong Jungkook was also there to help him in addition to Jimin, but it could still get a bit tricky despite being good at it.

"I hate this," Yoongi said grumbling, he never believed that they would have to perform a new choreography for the Fake Love presentation just for an award, he would rather lock himself in his studio and work a little on his next MixTape, maybe he will do it anyway .

"Relax, Yoongi, '' said the older alpha, approaching him and placing a hand and on his hair to ruffle them a bit, Hoseok frowned, showing somewhat jealousy for the alpha's actions, "soon we will go home to rest a little, all this it's a bit stressful for me too."

"Good, again!"  Hoseok exclaimed, drawing the attention of his companions.

Hoseok could hate that alpha a bit, even though he was always trying to improve himself by helping him with a few steps, he knew that Yoongi a bit hated having to move too much, at least he wasn't from the dance line, or else , I would have been more than dead about it by now.

And again the music was present while they rehearsed the new individual steps and that they would do again in a group, now it had improved a little more, and that was fabulous, although the alpha Yoongi kept thinking that locking himself in his studio would be much better idea to be present at rehearsals, but I would discard that just for now.

So they continued, adding and subtracting some steps, the choreography took shape little by little until they finally had it completely, and the afternoon had become present, Hoseok must have brought some suppressants in spray for his aroma, because now he had more They stuck to Jimin and Taehyung, and they didn't seem to want to let go.

"Your scent is delicious, Hobi hyung," Taehyung mentioned, barely audible because he was kept hidden at the junction of his neck and shoulder on the left side, Jimin kept on the right side, who gave a nod.

Hoseok was just feeling smothered by those two cloying, Jungkook frowned annoyed that he wasn't the one there, hugging Hoseok and enjoying the delicious scent of him.

"Guys":the choreographer spoke to what everyone looked at "It is a fact that you will have to practice just a little more, the steps are almost perfect, and I do not want them to run out, but ... it would be fabulous that they will rehearse just a little more, do you think?"

"Take it easy, hyung, we'll take that into account." The choreographer smiled, satisfied with the group leader's response.

And finally, the few remaining staff left the place to leave everyone alone, Jimin finally walked away from the omega, but Taehyung refused to part with the omega, and it wasn't like Hoseok would mind that.

"Okay, let's practice a little more to go home, guys," Namjoon mentioned cheerfully, which was a bit weird to most of them.

"I don't want to anymore," Taehyung mentioned, "I'm tired, and Hobi hyung, too."

"The only thing you want" Jungkook mentioned "Is to reinforce the brand."

Hoseok felt his cheeks burn when he heard that, and more he felt just a little uncomfortable not hearing any answer that will deny the facts that the group's maknae had mentioned, Jimin laughed when he heard that, and it was fun to look at the face Taehyung's surprise and the omega's completely flushed face.

"Now, guys, marks for another occasion" the omega mentioned, "Now we have to hurry to rehearse for at least almost an hour more and finally go to rest, do you think?"

As always, Jung Hoseok was there to cheer them up a bit.

The presentations in the concerts were almost not completely complicated like those that were carried out in the awards presentations, it was a fact that they had to give their best, and despite the fact that sometimes it could be too tired, they managed to make everyone They were impressed by the more elaborate choreographies that they prepared for those presentations, it was a fact that being able to stand out only made the admiration more, and that made them feel happy, they wanted to show how incredible they are, and they succeeded.

But the rehearsals were tiring, and that sometimes it was the dance line that was in charge of those presentations more, giving itself to shine more than the others and demonstrating the dance in its entirety, but there were times when everyone had to demonstrate those skills without some margin of error, because in any case they ended up criticizing them either in a good way or in the worst possible way, they knew it, from the beginning it was.

Still, each one of those criticisms was worth it, and they could do nothing more than listen to them, and see how they could shut those mouths that apparently did not even know anything about them and that they just kept criticizing others for the pleasure to see them fall, which was not possible, they struggle and although even fan comments can hurt them, that did not prevent them from getting ahead.

Now Hoseok was a little scared about it, and just thinking about what they might be saying about him now, he hadn't given himself much to the task of reading the comments when he did his live broadcast, he didn't want to do it, he could watch some optimistic and excited by the news, but he knew that he would also find several negatives and that they would surely be asking him to leave the group so that he would not cause problems for the other alphas.

And Hoseok was afraid that something will happen, more now that some have seen the mark of him, they would probably ask him questions, possibly even criticize him and shout profanities, but he would be prepared for everything that came, he would definitely be.

And again, they were done.

"Hell," Namjoon said exhausted, he didn't want to take another step anymore, "How is it ... that ... you ... can still move, Hoseok?"

"Don't think it's easy, this is exhausting," Hoseok mentioned sincerely, passing the back of his right hand across his forehead, "Now we need a well-deserved rest."

"What we need is a vacation!" Jimin mentioned from the back of the practice room, he was sitting and leaning his back against the wall while he sat on the floor. "That is what we need."

"I agree" Support Jungkook, he was lying on the ground with his arms and legs extended.

Although Hoseok wanted to practice some more. But Hoseok smiled at his alphas, as cute as ever, at least they made the worries go away immediately.