013: Public

Fansign day, what the boys liked the most was to be able to spend at least a few minutes with their fans, the gifts were always present, in addition to the smiles, although sometimes they were tired, they wanted to smile for their fans, well if it weren't for them, they would be nothing.

Everything was almost calm, Hoseok as much as he begged not to sit in the middle with two alphas by his side, he ended up sitting that way, he was in the middle, on his right side was Taehyung and Namjoon was on his left side, he thought that at least Except everything would work out that day, that's what he was waiting for.

Most of his fans were about betas and omegas, it was rare that an alpha came along, and if they did they usually spent more time flirting with Hoseok, in a way he found it funny.

Everything was going quiet good, so far more omegas passed, all happy looking at the alphas that were on both sides, and trying to give them their best smiles.

"Taehyung!"  Jimin exclaimed who was on the edge of the table on the left side. "Shall we change positions?"

"Not even if you pay me!" the fans laughed at that moment, because they thought they were the same jokes that were made between them, but they were not.

Hoseok rolled his eyes at that.

"Oh!" and this time Seokjin was heard speaking "An alpha boy ..."

The senses of the others were alert to that, the boy seemed to be less than Hoseok inclusive, but he looked very happy to be able to see his idols.

"I imagine J-Hope is your bias" Seokjin mentioned as he signed one of the pictures of him, he had to admit that he looked fabulous there, too bad he couldn't kiss himself in front of everyone.

"Yes!  He is a very cute beta" and then a growl was heard, the boy saw Jungkook look at him reluctantly, and Seokjin immediately kicked him to stop growling at one of the fans.

When the omega that was in front of Jungkook now passed to Taehyung, now the fan met Jungkook.

"Why did you growl at me?" asked the fan, he hoped it was not because of what he was imagining, he secretly wanted one of the members to officially say that he is in a relationship with the beta, and from Jungkook's grunt, he thought that possibly Jungkook was the beta partner .

"For nothing, it was just a clear throat" he did that action, the fanatic knew that it was not a clear throat "my throat hurts a little."

"Okay?"  he mentioned with some doubt in his voice.  "Or do you like J-Hope hyung?" the minor alpha gulped, Seokjin was paying attention to their conversation, but just as Jungkook was about to answer, the staff told the fan that he should move on.

Now he was with Taehyung, who had not stopped looking at the omega, he liked how he acted so smiling with the fans, that smile looked so sweet.

"Hello v!" The fan mentioned calling the idol's attention, but of course that aroma came to Taehyung, that fan is an alpha, he swallowed thickly preventing a growl from coming out.

"Hi" for the fan it had been the coldest greeting they had given him, and it was that Taehyung was so serious, that for a moment he felt that the possibility of him hitting him was much more believable-.  "You are an alpha ..."

"Yes."

"Get away from my omega!"  Taehyung exclaimed.

And that left everyone with their mouths open, Hoseok's cheeks began to paint red, causing the girl in front of him to cover her mouth in surprise.

"J-Hope oppa is omega!"  he exclaimed, uncovering her mouth!

And now all eyes were on him, what a shame!  He would kill Taehyung after this.  Namjoon giggled at that and took the mic.