056: Water

Having dinner with his colleagues had not completely removed the conversation he had had with the manager, and it is that just by continuing to think about everything that could possibly happen in that interview, it left him only thinking non-stop about the possible scenes that may occur, and That only made him feel a little stressed about it, nothing should go wrong in that interview, he knew it, but the probability that a misunderstanding would occur or that they might try to force the truth out of him was the worst, given the cameras was even more so.

"Are you okay, Hoseok?" The voice of the senior alpha took him out of his thoughts, he looked at the alpha who was apparently leaving his respective hotel room, Hoseok noticed that in his hands he was carrying a towel.

"I'm fine" the omega mentioned, but of course, Seokjin knew something was not quite right.

"Sure? I notice you are somewhat pensive" he mentioned approaching him "Relax, it's not like they wanted to interview us to reveal something" well, actually it was almost because of that, after all, Hoseok had confessed to being omega, so everything was possible in that interview and that was what had his hair stand on end "Do you want to come with me?  I have been told that the place has exclusive pools."

Hoseok blinks a couple of times, whenever they were staying in a hotel they were told that they had access to certain luxuries, he did not know if it was for the nights they stayed or for simply giving them the best for being recognized artists, possibly it is more the second option .

The omega thought that the best thing was to go to rest for a while, he needed sleep, although he may not be able to do it at all, since after all, his mind was too concentrated on what could happen tomorrow that neither He even knew if he could sleep at ease.

"Are you sure? I don't want to get in the way" the omega mentioned, but in response he got a laugh from the senior alpha.

"Don't get in my way, omega, it's also good to have some company, let's go!"

Well, those words encouraged him in the middle.

Hoseok is not a big fan of the water, in fact every time there were games in the episodes of BTS Run!  In which they included water in between, he hated them, he hated feeling the clothes sticking to his body, he hated having to put up with the wet clothes until the games were finished, he got dizzy, of course sometimes it was just a little fun, especially because of the alphas who spent most of the time falling for a silly thing, but from there on out, he didn't like them.

Both entered the elevator, the alpha pressed the button that the reception had indicated so that he could go to one of the pools, as they had been told they had three pools, and the one that was exclusive was under the first floor of the hotel, the two others, one was in the upper part of the hotel, while the other was next to the hotel where there was also a bar-restaurant where there could be more conviviality.

As soon as the elevator stopped, they both left, Hoseok appreciated the place, it was exclusive, because there was a corridor that was barely guarded by two guards who greeted both and indicated where the pool was located.

The corridor was a bit long, but they had finally reached the door they wanted, Seokjin passed the card they had given him at the reception and finally both entered, Hoseok was surprised, the pool was practically huge, there was a mini-bar in a corner, and the decoration plus the dim light of the place was perfect, it seemed to be a small spa.

Without waiting Seokjin began to undress, taking off his shirt to later lower his pants and stay in boxers and then dive inside, the omega jumped when he heard the thunderous splash that Seokjin had created, he had not even noticed when the senior alpha was he had removed his clothes.