008: price

"I can't believe you two got into a fight," Seokjin said as he finished placing the stew on the table, "I shouldn't even feed you'll to learn, hungry wolves."

"Seokjin hyung, don't worry, it's partly my fault, I was the one who shouldn't eat" defended the omega with a shy smile towards his elder "I'm really sorry that those two have a fight.

"No, Hoseok, you are not at fault, that pair of hormonal ones have it!  At least with some makeup, Yoongi's is easier to remove, instead, Taehyung will have to wear sunglasses all the time."

"I think it'll be taken off him soon," Namjoon mentioned, "you need to stop worrying."

"The manager is going to ask what happened," Jungkook mentioned as he stopped chewing, "also if Taehyung wears glasses, it's going to be weird, he never uses them within the company, and if he does, they will ask him questions, he might find out."

"We'll say he fell on the stairs," Jimin spoke this time, "they'll believe it because they think he's stupid enough to do something like that."

"Hey!" Taehyung felt so offended about it.  "I am not a stupid , besides, you are the one who has fallen more than twice, you even trip over the wind."

Seokjin and Jungkook laughed loudly at Taehyung's comment, and it was a reality that not even Park Jimin could deny, and it still bothered him.

"I don't trip into the wind, that's ridiculous!" Jimin said, feigning annoyance.

"Not?" Taehyung laughed.  "Just watch the videos of the fans, it seems that your head is so heavy that you fall just by bending down for a moment."

Now Hoseok almost chokes on food because of that, because he had found what Taehyung had said too funny, everyone was making fun of Jimin, and Jimin in a way it bothered him, but he also started laughing, because he also saw those compilations of videos of funny moments of his falls, and I had to admit that they really are funny.

Hoseok stopped laughing to look at each of his teammates, seeing them so relaxed compared to a few days ago, it felt so good, he could feel the atmosphere so relaxed and fun, it was comfortable, simply the environment that he was missing so much, it's true that they have been hard days, and that the new album had them more than aware of everything and very busy with the rehearsals of the new choreographies both in groups and individually, but it did not matter that as long as they were still together and living together in that way, so united.

"To what do we owe that beautiful smile, Little sun?" Jimin's question made the others pay attention to him.

"Just ..." Hoseok took a deep breath and let out a sigh, "I'm happy to see you ... you know?"  He missed that we were like this.

"You shouldn't worry, omega," Taehyung spoke, "we'll always be like this, and I'm sorry for this, we shouldn't have fought."

"Taehyung is right, excuse us Hoseok, I really feel sorry, you must think that we are the worst alphas you have ever seen in your life," Yoongi said sadly.

"Don't worry," said the omega, "I'm happy as long as I'm with all of you alphas."

That had made everyone feel so many mixed emotions at the same time, because it was not just for one, but that was for everyone, and that beautiful smile of the omega, the beautiful warmth that invaded them all at the same time making their hearts rampaging in wild beats like a locomotive's overdrive, could there be a better sensation than the one everyone was experiencing right there?

There would definitely be no better, and everyone knew it.

"Still," Taehyung spoke, "Hoseok hyung, I won't give up, I really want you to be my omega."