038: Help

The omega didn't know how to feel, but he was actually almost falling asleep from the caresses that Taehyung gave him on his hair and part of his face and neck, making him almost purr instantly.

"Did I tell you how cute you look, omega?" Hoseok stirred a bit tilting his head and exposing a little more of his neck and the junction of his shoulder, Taehyung smiled when he saw that, he liked that Hoseok was off guard, and without having to practically force for him to stop. want for him "So cute..."

"Hey!" Seokjin spoke arriving at the room and looking at Taehyung who was holding Hoseok on his lap. "How much do you do?"

"I want to pamper him, he's very cute, look! " Hoseok kept his eyes closed enjoying the soft touch that Taehyung provided. "He has not complained at all" he smiled without showing his white teeth "I love my omega!"

"Correction, our omega" Taehyung rolled his eyes amused making Seokjin let out a snort with a soft laugh "Don't give him so much affection, otherwise you won't want to let go of him later.

"I know, but I can't stop, Hoseok hyung is almost not like that with me, I like that now he lets himself be loved."

"Taehyung" spoke Hoseok opening his eyes, looked at the one who had mentioned, the alpha had his eyes so dark and full of that authentic glow of joy that he could not help but smile when he saw him, he brought his hand to the face of the alpha to cradle his cheek "I have to go."

"Give me a kiss and I'll think about letting you go." It was more of an order than a question or a suggestion, Hoseok rolled his eyes at that, and he didn't know whether to agree to give the alpha what he wanted, but he would.

"I'll give it to you if you let me go" the omega mentioned, the alpha narrowed his eyes when he heard that, maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea, but he didn't want to be fooled by the omega, in the same way, if he got something in return, then He wouldn't waste much time, so he nodded immediately and waited for Hoseok to come over to kiss him.

The omega sat up lazily until he finally sat down and looked at Taehyung, who seemed to be waiting for the omega's actions, he approached his face and Taehyung felt like his heartbeat had increased a little more when he saw how Hoseok approached with that look that he loved so much, and then by inertia he closed his eyes and was bringing his face closer to be able to remove more distance between them, but the alpha did not wait for the omega's actions, Hoseok brought his lips to the corner of the alpha's lips and He planted a sound kiss right there, and he smiled, pulling away.

"Hey!"  the alpha claimed, crossing his arms over his chest. "I wanted a kiss on the lips."

"You didn't specific, alpha," the omega spoke to finally withdraw.

Seokjin let out a laugh when hearing Hoseok's answer, in truth that omega could give many surprises to all of them, they knew that no matter how much Hoseok will accept them, it would be difficult to get his full attention, and of course they all wanted it, to have the attention of the omega is important.

Every alpha who is willing for his omega to just look at him, must do things to get his attention, hold him in his arms, love him and make him see how perfect he is so that he can consider him at once as his partner for life, but practically Hoseok would have to show his full attention to each one of them, and he knew it was difficult.

"It's not funny," Taehyung grumbled, showing his lower lip, "that omega is a bit cruel."

"He will be a bit cruel, but he is all a charm" Seokjin spoke as he went to the kitchen, Taehyung rolled his eyes, got up getting up and started walking towards the major alpha to be able to help him in whatever was offered "Do you think? that soup would be good for today?"