019: Mark

Jimin shuddered when he felt again how pleasure ran through his body completely, he approached the omega again towards him to offer him a kiss on the lips, at least Hoseok had let him kiss him, he thought he would go crazy if the omega was not allowed He carefully parted his lips and began to spread kisses over his face, Hoseok felt his face extremely hot, for Jimin it was just adorable to see him so embarrassed, but he loved seeing that image.

"You are very good at this, my beautiful omega. "

Jimin smiled when he saw that and placed a kiss this time on the omega's neck, he opened his mouth slightly, his fangs were more than ready to bite the omega, and it is what he was longing for the most at that moment, so without asking for any Kind of permission, his teeth fell into place perfectly, exerting a pressure that had only made Hoseok wince instantly.

"J-jimin!" He exclaimed, turned his head to the opposite side, and looked askance as Jimin stopped biting him to pass his tongue over the recent bite he had made, smiling satisfied to see that little bond between them.  "You should not do it..."

"You have given me your consent, I was not going to waste this opportunity!" He smiled, placing a soft kiss on the union.  "It will heal in a few days, although" he grimaced "I would not like that, I will bite you again when it is cured."

"Why don't you just don't do it?"  Hoseok's cheeks were extremely red.

"Because I don't want another one of those fools to try to mark you" he approached the omega to hug him "you're very good at calming my heat, precious."

Hoseok felt his heart race with each compliment from that alpha, besides that he was feeling extremely dizzy due to the strong aroma of the alpha, he felt protected, too calm, as if he could stay with Jimin so he could take a long nap .

The omega felt how Jimin's lips were going to his clavicle, leaving a soft path of kisses that were only tickling him tender, he couldn't help but release a soft gasp as he felt Jimin fit his teeth, nibbling lightly on him.

"Do you like it, my omega?"  Hoseok didn't know what to respond to, but he just looked away.  "In your next heat, I will help you, Little sun"

Jimin groaned upon hearing a soft knock on the door, Hoseok just hoped that whoever was outside his room won't hear Jimin's groans.

"Hoseok, hyung!  Seokjin hyung wants you to come over for dinner, if you can bring Jimin, too,"  he knocked on the door of the room we share and "it's locked, I guess he's sleeping.

"I-I'll go in a few moments, Jungkookie" he felt like the alpha next to him, managed to hug him tightly and then growl, because he had not liked the nickname that had come from the omega's lips, and less if it was for someone else alpha.

"It's okay!  We wait for you in the kitchen."

Without further ado, Jungkook was gone, Hoseok let out a sigh after that, at least he hadn't entered, and anyway he couldn't have, lips on his cheek made him come out of his thoughts, Jimin still kept him imprisoned, but they had to go to dinner, or else Seokjin would come, and possibly tell Namjoon to knock down the door, and he didn't want to be found in that position, so close together and hugging, he didn't want another fight, but he was also afraid to go out and do it. discover.

"Jiminie," the alpha looked at him, "I need you to go first, I'll go later, could you?"

"Anything for my omega" he placed a new kiss on the omega's cheek before finally releasing him and sitting up, adjusting his pants he felt very satisfied, although in a way he would have liked that Hoseok had at least let him touch him "I'll wait for you with the others, Little sun"

Hoseok just gave a nod and watched as the alpha finally walked to the door, unlatched and left, the omega let out a sigh, shit!  Just remembering that he had masturbated an alpha made him very ashamed, and more so when it comes to one of his colleagues and friends, would Jimin see him the same way tomorrow morning?  Surely not, he would think that he is quite a perverted omega, he does not want him to think that!

As for Jimin, with slow steps and with a radiant smile he entered the kitchen, everyone was already there, Taehyung immediately demanded that he be served first, while Seokjin was dedicated to snorting and asking for explanations of his demands, Namjoon he had a pleasant conversation with Jungkook, while Yoongi was lost playing with his cell phone.

"Hi guys!" Everyone dropped everything when they saw Jimin "It's a great day, don't you think?"

"You mean, it was a great day," Namjoon corrected.

"Yes!  Sorry, but I feel very happy."

"Did you sleep well?"  Seokjin asked, as he found the door closed, and he thought that Jimin had surely closed it for the safety of not going after Hoseok, and for that reason he did not bring the suppressors to him.

"To sleep?  You're wrong, but I've had a wonderful time all afternoon." he sigh with a smile.

Jungkook frowned upon hearing that, and then a sweet smell reached his nostrils, and he growled at Jimin.  Yoongi looked at Jimin, and sniffed the air a bit, groaned just like Jungkook.

"What did you do, Park?" Taehyung asked, noticing the aroma as well, because that soft, sweet fragrance is Hoseok's, and it was combined with Jimin's.

"Good night, guys," said the omega, who immediately entered the kitchen and sat down.

"Don't you think it's too hot in here to wear a scarf, Hoseok?"  Namjoon asked.

Hoseok knew it was going to be too obvious to wear something like that, but so would a turtleneck sweater, so it was best to go like this, and in fact Namjoon was absolutely right he was dying of heat, but it didn't matter, if he could go unnoticed throughout dinner, that would be better.

Seokjin on the other hand, he did not want that, he immediately approached the omega and pulled the scarf revealing the recent bite that Park Jimin had made him, Seokjin released the scarf as soon as he saw the mark, Namjoon almost spit out the water he was drinking , Taehyung grunted looking towards Jimin, Jungkook clenched his fists when he saw the mark, while Yoongi almost grabbed Hoseok by the shoulders for an explanation.

"Why did you marked my omega, asshole !?" Taehyung asked between growls looking up at Jimin.

"What the hell have you done, Park?!"  Seokjin asked annoyed without looking away from the mark on the omega.

Namjoon approached the omega and forced him to stand to look at the mark, he sighed, he was just a little relieved, it was a temporary mark, but still it was to be bothered.

"He's my omega!  I don't see anything wrong."

"He is not!  Jungkook exclaimed.

"You better stay away from him, Park!" Threatened Yoongi who was about to go and hurt Jimin.

"Already!"  Hoseok exclaimed, pulling away from Namjoon.  "I let him do it ..." all were silent and looking towards the omega "I helped him with his heat, but it was not how they think, I just ... helped him calm down by masturbating him ..."

Hoseok felt very ashamed when he said that, he wanted to lock himself in a closet for a week so as not to show his face to the boys, his hands went to his face to cover it and prevent them from seeing him, in He really felt so self-conscious.

"In that case," Jungkook's voice made him immediately remove his hands from his face for a couple of seconds, "I'd love for you to help me."

"I wouldn't mind getting some of your help too, omega," Namjoon spoke, showing him a sly smile.

"It wouldn't bother me either, you will also let me bite you, right?" Taehyung gave the omega a wink.

"I'd like to leave a mark on you, omega," Seokjin spoke, showing Hoseok a beaming and flirtatious smile.

"Oh, my cute omega, believe me, of all the brands, mine is the one you will remember the most," Yoongi said looking at the omega.

"Only If he allow it," Jimin said.

Hoseok just didn't know how to feel and how to react to the words of those hungry wolves.

_____________________♡__________________