064: Accommodation

The concerts were not very tiring, but the reality was different, especially when more shows were held in the same country and in different cities, and they had finally managed to reach their destination to be able to rest, escaping from the fans was not a option, they almost always waited for them with a great welcome full of screams of euphoria when they saw them and with posters, and it was definitely fabulous to have one of those welcomes, they would not change for anything in the world.

But this time they wanted something more relaxing, it was already past eleven at night and most of them were tired, Hoseok let out a long yawn, he felt slightly tired, but it was not so bad, he wanted to get to their respective room without sharing and compose a for a while and then get ready to sleep for the rest of the night, it was certainly too many emotions together to want to fall asleep immediately, so he needed a little distractor for his little monotony.

"I'll order room service," Taehyung mentioned as he checked Twitter on his cell phone.

"I don't think they'll bring you anything," said Seokjin, "let the staff rest a bit, in case they have complained that later you or Jungkook are making a fuss" The minor alpha showed his inflated cheeks upon hearing that.

"It's not true, you're the one who keeps making the most noise," Jimin said making Seokjin roll his eyes.

Hoseok smiled when he saw his alphas so animated about everything, always annoying each other as was already a custom between them, he was fine.

"Well guys," said Namjoon, "Hoseok's room is only for him, and you must respect him." The maknae line showed annoyance upon hearing that, making the omega laugh in the process, "the rest of us will have to share."

"Hell," Yoongi said, feigning annoyance, "well, this time I'm sharing it with Jungkook's brat."

"I'm not a brat!" Jungkook claim.

"Then I'll share it with Taehyung," Jimin mentioned excitedly as he shook his fist with the aforementioned, "we promise we won't be up so late."

"I hope so, I do not want to go every five minutes to see if they are asleep: Seokjin spoke very seriously "then, Namjoon and I will share a room."

The rooms were already given, so there would be no more problem.

Hoseok immediately said goodbye to his alphas to enter their respective room, when he entered he realized that there was a great view from outside, the city illuminated with the lights of some of the buildings, and also the few stars and the moon could be seen. appreciate in the darkness of the sky, he let out a long sigh, he hardly remembers when he had been so calm.

To tell the truth, he almost always ended up sharing a room with someone, be it Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jungkook, and lately he did it with Seokjin, but things changed, that always happens, and now he could enjoy the privilege of sharing a room with his loneliness , which was better than nothing.

Now that he thought about it, he had taken risks many times with the alphas, once he had shared the shower with Taehyung, too great a risk, he could be discovered by the alpha, the good thing had been that nothing had happened, Jimin and he slept then in the same bed, also a danger for that alpha to discover him, he always had the risk of being discovered, but he downplayed it at the moment, and then he realized what was happening, making him feel slightly sorry for what he could get to happen, and it is that in truth I was very scared of the possible consequences.

Although today, nothing from the past was important, they have discovered it, they have confessed their feelings and they have marked him, he was happy in the middle, for a few moments the possibility that they could remove him from the group, luckily none of that had happened.