010: Comeback

The next comeback was getting closer and closer, they would soon make their big comeback and that excited them too much, for now they had to record the new MV, and everything was perfect, their new hair colors had them more than excited, and also the alphas were eager to see Hoseok.

"What color do you think I should wear?" Jimin asked with a sigh, he wanted to see it.

"I hope it's Orange, sincerely that color looks excellent on you," Seokjin mentioned still imagining him with that color tone.

"He looked so much better with blond hair," Taehyung mentioned smiling.

"You only say it because you would like it to combine perfectly with you" Jungkook commented that while he continued playing with his cell phone.

"In that case it would match better with Seokjin hyung," Yoong said, "although it would look better with me, even in anime couples almost always put them bicolor."

"Keep dreaming," Namjoon replied.

Hoseok had overheard their entire conversation and was afraid to come in for his other groupmates to see, do they think he looked good?  He didn't even understand the reason why he wanted to look good to alphas, he felt that his wolf was surely starting to go crazy from everyone's scents, he would ask them to use scent suppressants to avoid this.

Slowly and cursing the door for having creaked when it was time to be opened completely, he entered and there all the alphas and they stared at him, why did they have their gazes on him?  Did he look bad?  Questions kept flooding his head, thinking that surely each of them thought he looked horrible with that hair color, but of course none of the alphas had thought anything like that.

In his eyes that hair color that Hoseok was wearing, it looked more than perfect on him, it looked like a strong orange  that made his sunkissed milky skin stand out perfectly, it looked very cute.

"You look very cute, Little sun" Jungkook frowned at Jimin, he wanted to be the first to flatter him!  "How about we go out together this afternoon?"

"Don't even think I'll let you get close to him, Park" growled Jungkook as soon as he heard that alpha's proposal, Jimin rolled his eyes towards the minor alpha.

"More respect, brat.”Jimin clenched his jaw as he looked over at Jungkook.

Everyone looked surprised at that, Jimin never spoke that way to Jungkook, he always called him a nickname, but now everything was so different, Hoseok was very afraid, he did not want another discussion between them.

"Well, you better stop thinking that my omega is yours." Hoseok's cheeks felt warm when he heard that from Jungkook.

"Yours?"  Jimin asked with a laugh.  "He's not yours, He's my omega, and you'd better stop talking nonsense, it's obvious that you're still too hormonal not to realize that Hoseok belongs to me."

Hoseok trembled when he heard the powerful growl that Jungkook had released towards Jimin, he was getting angry, he knew that this was too strong a problem, Jungkook can control his wolf, but apparently in those situations he was too indifferent, so he decided to walk towards him , with some fear, he placed himself right in front of Jimin, turning his back to him and looking at Jungkook.

"Calm down, Jungkookie" the omega placed his right hand on the alpha's chest giving him gentle caresses, he didn't have much experience in calming alphas, he never thought that he might have to be in a situation like that "calm. .."

Jungkook let out a slightly lower growl, but he was certainly still annoyed and more so when he saw how Jimin kept his gaze on the omega.

"Jungkookie" Hoseok sang calling the attention of the minor alpha, immediately Jungkook noticed the fear in Hoseok's eyes, and he knew that it was partly his fault, because he was getting upset and was going to almost start a fight with one of his hyungs , and most importantly, he did not want Hoseok to be afraid of him, so immediately and giving in to the caresses of the omega he could be more calm "All right ... relax."