005: Rehearsal

"Let's go guys!  Don't get distracted" just the person in charge of the choreography to present the new MV, was getting stressed, what was the matter with them all?  Maybe they just needed a break.  "Take a break, for now, tomorrow we have to perfect the last steps and ... JHope" the choreographer's gaze went to him "ask one of your classmates to help you rehearse later, you need to improve a little."

The agitated breaths could be heard throughout the practice room, everyone was extremely tired, and the choreography required much more energy, they had to admit it was incredible, but still, the speed of the steps was great, Hoseok sat on Lotus position on the wooden floor, he was tired, and to top it off he would have to ask one of the dance line to help him practice when he was part of that line.  What the hell with that?

"Omega!" Hoseok no matter how much he didn't want to look, he had to, because at least there wasn't someone else there apart from them so they could have somehow find out about his little secret.

Yoongi handed him a bottle of water while smiling at him, the omega gladly accepted that bottle, he was dying of thirst, he immediately uncapped it to give him a long drink.

"Thank you, Yoon," Hoseok mentioned with a smile.

Namjoon rolled his eyes when he saw such a scene, despite the fact that Hoseok's heat had ended, they all did not feel good at all, it was true that they had come to have a certain attraction towards the omega (but since they previously believed that he was a beta), they never thought that everyone would be extremely attracted to the reality that he was an omega, that had made them feel very happy, but it was also a danger, and more so when they realized that practically everyone was highly attracted to Hoseok.

"Who do you want to help you, Little Sun?" Jimin asked as he approached him to sit next to him, a growl was heard from Jungkook, he did not like at all that Jimin said that nickname to his omega.

"I think I can do it alone, I don't need them," Hoseok mentioned, making the rest of the dance line look disappointed.

"Do not say that!  Of course you need us, you need me, ”Jimin said, sitting right in front of him, in the same position as Hoseok.

"Why do you necessarily have to be the one to help him?"  Jungkook asked with a frown.

"I think that's more than obvious, I'm the best at dancing after our Little Sun," Jimin said, puffing up his chest with pride.

Hoseok let out a sigh, he did not want to hear another argument, he had already endured several, he did not want another, those alphas would drive him completely crazy.

"We are all good at dancing!" Seokjin demanded from afar as he set an empty bottle on the ground. "Hoseok can practice with whoever he wants."

But Jung Hoseok doesn't want to practice choreography with anyone, what if he does it himself?  He didn't want to find out, he definitely needed to get away.

"I have an idea!"  Yoongi mentioned excitedly.  "Let's play rock, paper or scissors!  Whoever wins will help Hoseok rehearse, okay?"

"It's not such a bad idea," said the leader, approaching, Taehyung jumped excited when he heard that great idea.

So the six alphas came closer to form a circle between them so they could play, Hoseok let out a long sigh when he saw them, were they really doing that just to help him rehearse?  Wasn't it easier for everyone to help him?  Well, they are definitely hungry wolves, and Hoseok was hungry at the time, would they notice if he goes out for some food?  Maybe not.

He jumped when he heard Jimin's scream, he looked at them, it seems that alpha had lost his great opportunity, Jimin grumbling annoyed left the circle and kept his arms crossed over his chest, while the others continued with the game .

Soon the next one who lost was Namjoon, who frustrated stomped out of the circle, Seokjin was the next, immediately annoyed he walked away from there to sit on the floor, while his brow gradually frowned showing his disgust for having lost. Hoseok looked at the three remaining, Taehyung looked happy to have been lasting in the game, Jungkook just hoped not to lose, is what he liked the least, while Yoongi was excited.

They played again, and this time Yoongi was the one who let out a disappointed cry for having lost, and separated from the maknaes, and thus leaving only Jungkook and Taehyung, they began to play, and after a couple of games where they had taken the same thing, Taehyung finally jumped for joy at being victorious, Jungkook couldn't even believe it, he didn't accept this, no way.

"You cheated!"  Jungkook exclaimed pointing at Taehyung.

"You're jealous, sore loser!" Taehyung scoffed as he continued to celebrate his victory.

Hoseok sat up shaking his pants a bit and looked up at the square-grinning alpha.

"Hoseokie hyung!" he exclaimed happily approaching him to offer him a somewhat strong hug, soon the growls of the other alphas were heard.  "It will be just you and me, my omega."

Now Hoseok really didn't know whether to feel scared by those words, or by the growls of the others who had not stopped at any time, Taehyung would be dead after this.

____________________♡___________________