062: Share

As soon as the rehearsal was over, Hoseok did not hesitate for a single minute to retire, he needed a break, everything was ready for the next concert, so they only needed to prepare last details, the staff would take care of that, he looked at his alphas They seemed to be entertained in playing for a while longer on stage.

Hoseok had to admit that he still felt somewhat concerned, although the reaction from the fandom had been positive, Hoseok felt that there could be some exceptions with respect to some fans, although he does not believe that many are in total disagreement, after all they always do. they supported their decisions.

"Hyung" Taehyung's voice surprised him instantly, he looked behind him, that alpha's pupils were fully dilated, and Taehyung's scent had reached his nostrils.

The alpha walked with determined steps towards Hoseok and then without permission, take him by the waist and bring him closer to his body, immediately he brought his face to the bend of his neck and took a great drag of the omega aroma, and then released a soft Sigh pleased by the essence, he had never felt the enormous need to have Hoseok in his arms and now he really wanted to be like this for a long time.

"Are you okay, Taehyung?" The alpha squeezed the omega's body closer to him and let out a soft growl causing Hoseok to become alert.  Taehyung?

"Omega hyung!" Jungkook's voice made him look over Taehyung's shoulders, there he saw him, he was running towards them, he seemed worried, but he breathed calmly when he saw them together. "Taehyung told you that I was going to bring you the pills."

"I don't want those things, Jeon," Taehyung replied while still hiding. "You can go if you like".

"And leave you like this? Not crazy, you have to take them so you can go on stage in five hours, they are orders from the manager" he mentioned to which Taehyung responded with a louder growl."

Hoseok had witnessed Taehyung's jealousy a couple of times, and he usually wandered away, but the few times he had witnessed it, it could only scare him, Taehyung sometimes got aggressive with others and refused to obey. Anyone who told him to take suppressants didn't need them, he always said the same thing over and over again until he got tired and ended up growling at everyone, he got in a great mood.  wrong

"I'm not interested in what the manager says, Jeon" he moved away from the omega a bit "Hoseok will help me" he omega's cheeks began to color making Taehyung smile when he saw that reaction "And I would appreciate it if you wouldn't bother me."

Jungkook rolled his eyes when he heard that, and looked at Hoseok, he had to admit that he disliked the idea that Taehyung will keep the fun to himself, there was nothing wrong with sharing, or so Jimin had said After all, both Yoongi and Jimin had talked about what had happened between them and Hoseok weeks ago, and he had to admit that just imagining what had happened made him want to try, maybe Taehyung is not a good option , but they could try.

Taehyung in his jealousy is somewhat possessive, but it could work, both would get what he wanted, Jungkook the satisfaction of trying something new and Taehyung calm his jealousy, of course Hoseok surely would not be so willing to try, although if he had done it with Yoongi and Jimin earlier, he supposed he won't refuse to do it with them.

"Don't you think it would be a lot of fun for you alone?" Hoseok looked at Jungkook who smirked at him.

Hell, had that question really come from the maknae's lips?  He never thought that something like that would come from his lips, Taehyung stopped looking at Hoseok to look over his shoulder at the minor alpha who kept looking at Hoseok.

"What makes you think that I want you to accompany me with our omega?"

"Alone," he snorted. Think about it? Hoseok ... he would like to have us both just to himself."